PDA

View Full Version : How hard to get 1000 points?

TD Notorious
04-05-2009, 12:43 AM
Can anybody give me a rating out of 10 how hard it is to get 1000 points on this game please? Also any idea how long it takes?

JamKaBlam
04-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Personally i'd say a 8/10, but that's probably because i'm having a hard time with this game (a lot of :rant: moments if you get me). The game requires most likely atleast 3 playthroughs to get everything and the game is about 10+ hours long for a first timer.

Playing through the game on hard and getting no retries are likely the hardest offenders. Trail and error inbound.

cra
04-06-2009, 05:58 AM
i hope the road map gets up soon, since it has been submitted some weeks ago. however i gave it a 7/10 and since the game is patched you don't have to worry to much about specific things. zero retries is a piece of cake if you know the levels and bosses+maxed weapons HP/Chi. if you still have trouble, choose easy mode^^
getting your score above 50k overall may be a harder task^^

JieXY
04-06-2009, 06:12 AM
zero retries is a piece of cake if you know the levels and bosses+maxed weapons HP/Chi. if you still have trouble, choose easy mode^^
getting your score above 50k overall may be a harder task^^

With maxed weapons/HP/Chi + normal mode, being killed by bosses or minions is almost impossible. However, I sometimes fall off from wallrun, which is annoying. More than a hundred times I spent like 10 minutes finishing half of the level, and then fell off from the wall, that's like wtf...

stee01
04-06-2009, 07:49 AM
With maxed weapons/HP/Chi + normal mode, being killed by bosses or minions is almost impossible. However, I sometimes fall off from wallrun, which is annoying. More than a hundred times I spent like 10 minutes finishing half of the level, and then fell off from the wall, that's like wtf...

That is annoying about the wall run specially when I have to do the jumps on the wall run. I be running along the wall with right trigger down and then I have to jump the other side and with right trigger down still and nothing happens he just fall down :mad: but other times I do the same thing on different place,no probs at all.

cra
04-06-2009, 07:54 AM
once you are on the wall you dont have to hold the trigger. ken will do it as long as the wall is. same goes after jumping. make sure you hold the stick 90 right and not 45. :)

TD Notorious
04-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Thanks 4 the info.