PDA

View Full Version : First Chi piece on Mission 5

Marriott
04-05-2009, 12:47 AM
- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is behind the breakable wall in the big room on your way to the first blastmite during the countdown. If I remember correctly there should be a fire in front of it.

Need help with this. I have no idea where this is...which big room? The only breakable walls I find before the first Blastmite are the ones right after the countdown starts and the one beside the plant in the next room. I can't dind the Chi anywhere.

cra
04-06-2009, 06:10 AM
the only room which isn't a cave. you can do pole jumps and wall run in there. don't know if there already steam leaks or not. the fire is blocking the breakable wall, so you have to put it out first.

AleB
04-07-2009, 07:27 AM
I can't still find this Chi Piece, can someone give me a more detailed description??

BlackDragon
04-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Well, cra's guide is pretty good for everything EXCEPT that one piece. In that case, the description is off by a mile. Firstly, it's not before the first Blastmite, it's right AFTER the first Blastmite. After defeating it, and going through a cave, you come out into a large room. There aren't any steam-vents like later, but you have to do some wall-runs while being shot at. Before you reach the end, there's a breakable wall on your right - it's not too visible, so use your Ninja Vision regularly to spot it easily.

Cra? You might want to correct that one...

cra
04-20-2009, 05:55 AM
thx blackdragon. but if you read carefully i posted "before the first blastmite DURING THE COUNTDOWN" :)

it couldn't be before the first one, since it the blastmite is the first thing you see once you start the level....

Nathan LS27
04-22-2009, 04:35 PM
thx blackdragon. but if you read carefully i posted "before the first blastmite DURING THE COUNTDOWN" :)

it couldn't be before the first one, since it the blastmite is the first thing you see once you start the level....

No no no.. your guide is wrong for this one it is AFTER the first countdown and blastmite, at the start of the second countdown which is 12 mins i believe. Blackdragon is correct, the guide needs updating to correct this one.

On the whole though Cra, great guide and good work dude, keep it up!

cra
04-22-2009, 05:25 PM
ok then im sorry. i'll check it on friday once i get home and update it then. thx for the verifying :)