PDA

View Full Version : To those who have the game already...

MG6490
04-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Being a massive fan of the first Godfather game, will i enjoy this game?
I've seen gameplay footage of it and it looks incredible.
Is there enough to pull me into it? Does it last a while and what are the new gameplay features like?

Any response would be appreciated. cheers

SkilledJR
04-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Well I can say that I really enjoyed the game BUT there are a few thing I could complain about. The game overall was easy and the gameplay was enjoyable. The graphics are like a 7.5/8 compared to other game in it's category. I definitely can't wait for so DLC. The online is fun, I like the arsonist mode it's fun. You get addicted to playing and the game doesn't last very long, I played it for 16 hours and finished it and after the game is over you are stuck with a load of cash and property with no one to kill but police and innocents.

Darkjay7991
04-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Since I still have some games games to finish up I couldn't really play it much. I too loved the first one. (Got 100% for the orignial xbox on it). I would say that you will like it. as for the new features is Don View, Multiplayer, and more. When I really play it I could tell u more. Hopefully someone else here can.

Crank That Crank
04-05-2009, 07:16 PM
All I can say as it is VERY REPETITIVE.

I G0NZ0 I
04-05-2009, 10:49 PM
I have had the game about a week early. It's extremely repetitive. Graphics are probably the worst of any of the sandbox games except for the fire which I believe is the best I have ever seen. Nothing to do after you beat the game. The gameplay itself is a blast, got to love stick a tire iron down a mobsters throat.

zeke53
04-06-2009, 06:01 AM
for those of you who say its repetitive did you play the first and think that it was?

Ink129
04-07-2009, 12:12 AM
:whs Yep, I would really like an answer to this question too. I found the first game a bit repetitive but not so much that it ruined the experience for me.