PDA

View Full Version : Get your whole family to help you. FYI

SkilledJR
04-05-2009, 03:09 PM
So I figured out how to get ALL you famliy members to help to take over a buisness or racket and even a compound.

For the buisness or Racket you pick your 3 to go with you then pick the place on the map you are going to try to take over. Then send the rest of your Family to attack for Take-over. And just meet them there. Do Not attack first or you won't be able to send then through the god view.

For compounds or just I need of more help. When you are there and attacking go to the god view and just add and remove family members. What you do is take your 3 the remove them and add the other fellas you have and they will come too and the other 3 you brought will stay and help you the whole way ant they will even stay there when you leave to help defend.

Hope this helps, there was a few times I wished I had 4 or 5 guys to help against the 20 or so gaurds. When I figures this out it help a lot for compounds sine there are like 50 or so defending them.

DFB 1708
04-05-2009, 06:27 PM
It was something that was quite easy.
I already found out, except the thing for the compound, but good telling ppl who didn't knew.

But its 'Don's View' not 'God View', just want to point that out.

SkilledJR
04-06-2009, 05:14 AM
Hehe my bad. But being a Don is just like being God, you decide who lives and who dies.

DFB 1708
04-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Hehe my bad. But being a Don is just like being God, you decide who lives and who dies.
You're right there :).