PDA

View Full Version : Quick help needed!

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
04-05-2009, 05:21 PM
Im messing around with my 360 and changed to 1080p settings by accident and now have a black scree saying mode not supported lol.

Anyone know how to change this back?

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
04-05-2009, 05:26 PM
When pressing the bottons from the 360 controller theres nothing... Not sure what to do anyone know?

GooeyDaz
This happen to my friend use this

Reset your Xbox 360 console

Finally, if the issue is still not resolved, reset the display settings of your Xbox 360 console. To reset the display settings to the default settings, follow these steps:

Remove any discs from the disc tray.
Turn off the console.
Turn on the console.
As the console starts, press and hold the Y button, and then pull the right trigger at the same time.

The Xbox Dashboard resets the display settings to the default settings and then automatically restarts the console.

this will work.

InfraRedSkittle
It should of resseted itself after like 10 sec or 30 sec if im wrong? You can also try switching back to standard setting on back of the plug and switch it back to HDTV maybe that will help...

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
04-05-2009, 05:30 PM
This happen to my friend use this

Reset your Xbox 360 console

Finally, if the issue is still not resolved, reset the display settings of your Xbox 360 console. To reset the display settings to the default settings, follow these steps:

Remove any discs from the disc tray.
Turn off the console.
Turn on the console.
As the console starts, press and hold the Y button, and then pull the right trigger at the same time.

The Xbox Dashboard resets the display settings to the default settings and then automatically restarts the console.

this will work.

Your a legend mate :) I didnt know if turning it off would mess it up as its a new console which Im registering etc and when reset and restarted it still had the same problem but holding Y+RT worked!

I was also expecting it to reset after a while but it didnt and then started panicing lol.

Cheers guys :)

GooeyDaz
04-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Glad to help mate:drunk