PDA

View Full Version : capcom/microsoft refusing to answer question

mmartynn
04-05-2009, 05:58 PM
about 1 month ago i asked insider xbox's, sentuamessgae if the origonal resident evil games would be coming onto the xbl arcade, i got no response, i then contacted xbox via email and asked again, with still, no reply, i then phoned xbox and again, asked them, i got hung up on!

2 weeks ago, i emailed capcom, and i got no reply (no suprise there)
3 days agao i emailed them askin again for it to be said "unable to be delieverd"...
i only get that message when some1 has blocked my email

so, are capcom/m$ hiding the fact the old re games will be comin to xbla?

skel3t0n
04-05-2009, 06:01 PM
I dont see why they would hang up on you. Couldn't they have just said 'We have no info on this at the moment' rather than just blanking you altogether.

iKiddo
04-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Why would a big company tell a small guy something that would be huge news? Oo

mmartynn
04-05-2009, 06:38 PM

wen i asked about the release date dlc for halo 3 2 months before it was offically annouced i was told.

iKiddo
04-05-2009, 06:40 PM
wen i asked about the release date heroic dlc for halo 3 i was told.

And?

One of the BIGGEST game series for the Playstation > The release date of a map pack.

And I highly doubt you were told before it was announced in some way shape or form.

dakisbac
04-05-2009, 07:17 PM
No offense, but who do you think you are? They wouldn't answer even if a site/reporter asked, nevermind you, an individual. Assuming they knew it was you that kept calling/emailing, I'd hang up too.

CLET8
04-06-2009, 01:35 AM
Don't they have to be original xbox titles? None of the previous Resident Evil games were released on the xbox or xbox 360.

Tenacious
04-06-2009, 02:07 AM
'Refusing' to answer you? What the hell are you gonna do if they don't answer you? They have no obligation, or for that matter, incentive, to even consider answering you.

BooseyGirl
04-06-2009, 02:20 AM
They probably have something in the works, but if they do it will be big news and I don't think it's something they'd want to leave the nest just yet.

Bluntman428
04-06-2009, 02:23 AM
You know how many nutjobs/kids call these companies asking the same sorts of questions you are?

What makes you think that they'd break a story that, if true, would net them millions of dollars in sales, to some kid who repeatedly calls their support lines asking dumb questions?

Nevermind the fact that it'll probably never happen.

JPetrillo
04-06-2009, 02:25 AM
It will eventually be on XBL just like EVERY OTHER game in existence... as long as people keep buying them.

Maka
04-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Im with the other people in this thread.

Who the fuck are you to be told?

They dont give a shit about you asking them a question, it doesnt bring up an interesting fact about them hiding something, they just couldnt care to be bothered by you.

And I doubt you were told about the Heroic map pack release dates 2 months before anyone else, because Bungie themselves didnt know about the release date until a couple weeks before the event itself.

mgc norsman
04-06-2009, 02:48 AM
'Refusing' to answer you? What the hell are you gonna do if they don't answer you? They have no obligation, or for that matter, incentive, to even consider answering you.
No offense, but who do you think you are? They wouldn't answer even if a site/reporter asked, nevermind you, an individual. Assuming they knew it was you that kept calling/emailing, I'd hang up too.
And?

One of the BIGGEST game series for the Playstation > The release date of a map pack.

And I highly doubt you were told before it was announced in some way shape or form.
You know how many nutjobs/kids call these companies asking the same sorts of questions you are?

What makes you think that they'd break a story that, if true, would net them millions of dollars in sales, to some kid who repeatedly calls their support lines asking dumb questions?

Nevermind the fact that it'll probably never happen.
Im with the other people in this thread.

Who the fuck are you to be told?

They dont give a shit about you asking them a question, it doesnt bring up an interesting fact about them hiding something, they just couldnt care to be bothered by you.

And I doubt you were told about the Heroic map pack release dates 2 months before anyone else, because Bungie themselves didnt know about the release date until a couple weeks before the event itself.

why the hell are you people being so nasty to this guy its totally stupid of you assholes to be so mean to him for asking a question im going to ask that this thread be locked and deleted because you are making x360a look like assholes :rant:

Dysitis
04-06-2009, 02:53 AM
Maybe because the TC is deserving of it? He needs a wake up call and I think these replies are doing a good job.

epik499
04-06-2009, 04:22 AM
Double standards rule!
I'm sure if the OP had said: "And they said xx.xx.xxxx release date!!!" instead he'd have to pry all of you off his zipper.
Maybe pretend a mod is behind every new post next time you decide it'd be good to jump someones case? Maybe not though, I'm sure I'm not that only one that gets a kick out of sad, rage-filled, e-peen flex posts.
Good game.

Dysitis
04-06-2009, 04:45 AM
If the TC actually got that sort of info from capcom/microsoft, we'd be pulling him from their zippers....