PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero: Metallica Kit

J Lo
04-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Quick question: when I called my local GameStop asking if they had this game, they asked me if I wanted just the game or the whole kit. I didn't know that Metallica had a kit. Is the kit just the game with Guitar Hero: World Tour instruments or does Metallica have their own instruments?

~Jeff Loftus
Published Poet

Itsbrown4606
04-05-2009, 09:18 PM
I'm fairly sure there is no band kit option for Metallica. So it may be a World Tour kit with Metallica instead of World Tour, if anything.

J Lo
04-05-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm fairly sure there is no band kit option for Metallica. So it may be a World Tour kit with Metallica instead of World Tour, if anything.

Well, that's what I'm wondering. Is there actual Metallica instruments out there or is it just a World Tour kit with the Metallica game?

~Jeff Loftus
Published Poet

Itsbrown4606
04-05-2009, 09:26 PM
If I heard correctly, there will not be any instruments like there were for Aerosmith, but there will be faceplates for the guitars.

I forget source.

Slow2die
04-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Yes I saw an article about faceplates. But then they may not be official ones. They could be designed and crafted by unofficial vendors.

J Lo
04-05-2009, 09:56 PM
So the bottom line is that there's no Metallica Kit, correct?

~Jeff Loftus
Published Poet

Coadster1
04-05-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm almost positive there is not a metallica kit, my guess would be it's a combination of the World Tour kit, except with the Metallica disc, instead of World Tour. Odd though, I've never heard of that before.

KillKraZd
04-05-2009, 10:49 PM
It's probably just your normal case of a Gamestop employee knowing nothing about what they're talking about... happens at mine ALL the time.

Bl°°dwolf
04-05-2009, 10:57 PM
It's probably just your normal case of a Gamestop employee knowing nothing about what they're talking about... happens at mine ALL the time.

lol QFT. Pretty sure there are official GH:M faceplates as I think they were prizes for a tourney on guitarhero.com last week, but that's still not kit. lol.

Boshamp33
04-05-2009, 11:12 PM
You also have to take into consideration that 90% of those who work at Gamestop have no idea what the hell they are talking about. I have learned to never ask about collector's editions, game release dates, or games in production because they almost always never even have the slightest clue about anything gaming related. This has led me to believe that Gamestop hires based on sales ability, not gaming knowledge.

J Lo
04-06-2009, 03:30 AM
You also have to take into consideration that 90% of those who work at Gamestop have no idea what the hell they are talking about. I have learned to never ask about collector's editions, game release dates, or games in production because they almost always never even have the slightest clue about anything gaming related. This has led me to believe that Gamestop hires based on sales ability, not gaming knowledge.

My guys are pretty knowledgeable though. Anyways, thanks for your helps guys.

~Jeff Loftus
Published Poet