PDA

View Full Version : 2 guitar players in band mode!?

Xerofox
04-06-2009, 01:55 AM
Okay, normally i'm not the "OMG WTF just happened" type of dude that makes a thread for every strange thing that has happened in a game but this "glitch/trick" was beyond strange.

I joined a online band quickplay like I always do. It's always a fight who's playing the guitar so I just let the guitar icon sit there and let the computer decide who's bass/guitar. There are 3 other dudes and we start the song "fuel". Halfway through the solo I took a look at the other player, he's playing with lefty mode on and he's also playing the solo!? This was my first wtf moment but maybe I was wrong and we finished the song.

After the song I picked "Nothing Else Matters" (no bass or drum at the beginning) and the moment the guitar kicks in me and the other dude play the same part. We play the same solo and there are 2 Kirks with the rest of the band (and no Robert). I tried to play "battery" because 1 mill is easy with 2 guitar players playing the same notes but the drummer kept on failing.

The reason I post this is because I want to know how to do this every time. I hope someone knows how to do this because 2 guitar players in a band is just kick ass (and it makes the "battery" achievement easier). Or atleast have a decend explanation why this happened (already tried playing with lefty on).

Midnight Malice
04-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Hmmm thats interesting. Seems like I need to do some experamenting with this one. I'll post if I figure it out.

Dack124
04-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Jeez. That'd be great if it happened to me but no one plays on lefty =0

Crowleyman
04-07-2009, 03:50 AM
It'd be great if they did this with a rhythm and lead track, so it was a bit more realistic (James does more than just sing). I think it'd be pretty kick ass to have 3 guys on, 2 guitarists and one bassist...

Itsbrown4606
04-07-2009, 04:10 AM
Jeez. That'd be great if it happened to me but no one plays on lefty =0

You just lost all respect from me.

I play lefty and I found that post highly offensive.

TA Sasuke
04-07-2009, 07:18 AM
You just lost all respect from me.

I play lefty and I found that post highly offensive.

I'm that post and I find your statement about me highly offensive.

Bl°°dwolf
04-07-2009, 10:34 AM
I wish I was back in college and I was High...