PDA

View Full Version : Bring some of the earlier fanchise installments to XBLA. (Like Resident Evil 1)

JaCKsWaS7eDL1Fe
04-06-2009, 03:44 AM
With so many games coming out and being the 3rd 4th 5th installments in a series, don't you think it would be a good idea to make some of the earlier parts of the story available...

Like some of the earlier Resident Evil games...Call of Duty....Grand theft Auto....etc

laundryman
04-06-2009, 03:49 AM
I believe the original Call of Duty is coming to XBLA. I just want Half Life: Source to be honest.

JaCKsWaS7eDL1Fe
04-06-2009, 03:50 AM
yea and counter strike (but like maybe the fallouts...some of the earlier oblivions

GhOsT SLaYeR
04-06-2009, 03:54 AM
i heard a rumor capcom is remaking RE1 but thats just a rumor. i don't see y they would thats y i don't believe it, they could make it arcade like you said, sounds like a cool idea.

laundryman
04-06-2009, 03:58 AM
yea and counter strike (but like maybe the fallouts...some of the earlier oblivions

I doubt many people would buy the original Fallouts considering they were isometric and the mass of XBL might not be interested in that.

And there were no "earlier oblivions", only the Elder Scrolls I, II, and III

jimi_stephen
04-06-2009, 04:01 AM
Resident Evil 1,2,3, Zero, Code:Veronica (about any except Outbreak, that game just sucked)
The old Metal Gear stuff
The old Metal Gear Solid stuff
wish Nintendo would go under so we could get some old school Mario. (although if i had a wii, I'd be all over some duck hunt.)

rvlution
04-06-2009, 04:03 AM
I at least want remakes of MGS. Idc if it's Arcade or not.

GhOsT SLaYeR
04-06-2009, 04:04 AM
^MGS is sony only isn't it?

rvlution
04-06-2009, 04:06 AM
MGS 2: Sons of Liberty Substance was on Xbox. (Substance or Subsistence?)

GhOsT SLaYeR
04-06-2009, 04:08 AM
ahh idk that, i guess its a possiblity.

rvlution
04-06-2009, 04:11 AM
It's a stretch, yeah, but one can hope.

The Cripplers
04-06-2009, 04:54 AM
I want Suikoden I and II so I can actually play them again without having to take out a mortgage.

Danteveli
04-06-2009, 07:40 AM
No chance. some of them were/ will soon be remade but no word about 360 some of them (the one rerleased on original xbox are playable now) but i dont think they will remake game like mgs again and release it just as arcade.

Headhunter 87
04-06-2009, 10:34 AM
No chance. some of them were/ will soon be remade but no word about 360 some of them (the one rerleased on original xbox are playable now) but i dont think they will remake game like mgs again and release it just as arcade.

How about the millions of pounds they would get paid!!!!

BigFellaJake
04-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Resident Evil 1,2,3, Zero, Code:Veronica (about any except Outbreak, that game just sucked)
The old Metal Gear stuff
The old Metal Gear Solid stuff
wish Nintendo would go under so we could get some old school Mario. (although if i had a wii, I'd be all over some duck hunt.)

But with live that game would be much better seeing as not alot of people could do online ps2.
And they already have remade the resident evil games 1,2,3 on gamecube

T0b3
04-06-2009, 02:53 PM
QUAKE 1.

/thread.

exo-apollo
04-06-2009, 03:13 PM
some of the earlier oblivions

Go pick yourself up a copy of Morrowind for Xbox or more preferably PC. You will not regret it, it is a brilliant game, even better than Oblivion imo.

KFZ Scrubs
04-06-2009, 03:22 PM
I still wish that they'd bring golden-eye to xbla.
I remember those days where i'd sit down with my friends and we'd spend hours playing multiplayer together.
Even though its graphics aren't even on the same level as the ones today, it was still fun as hell.
God, it has to be my favorite game on the nintendo (bomberman second and pokemon stadium third).
I heard that they were bringing it back to xbla, but it got cut. I heard it around the same time the new Bond game came out.
Well back on point, if i could have any game on xbla, would have to be golden eye
:)

CienPR
04-06-2009, 03:29 PM
I still wish that they'd bring golden-eye to xbla.
I remember those days where i'd sit down with my friends and we'd spend hours playing multiplayer together.
Even though its graphics aren't even on the same level as the ones today, it was still fun as hell.
God, it has to be my favorite game on the nintendo (bomberman second and pokemon stadium third).
I heard that they were bringing it back to xbla, but it got cut. I heard it around the same time the new Bond game came out.
Well back on point, if i could have any game on xbla, would have to be golden eye
:)

Goldeneye would be awesome and the original Perfect Dark. I love me some Laptop Gun.:p

Jesper114
04-06-2009, 06:28 PM
TES3: morrowind. maybe even TES:arena and TES2:daggerfall

Bobafettjm
04-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Half Life: Source would be a good one. I wouldn't mind replaying that one on the Xbox.

BooseyGirl
04-06-2009, 09:24 PM
They're probably going to put something in the works for the Arcade section, but it might cost them a pretty penny so I wouldn't expect it to happen just yet.