PDA

View Full Version : More options.

I RYAN 3 I
04-06-2009, 02:35 PM
So you can't be found in search engines.

You can have your own little profile page.
Apart from those, very good :D

Jappe XBA
04-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Can you specify a little, what's your point? :)

Tomscfc
04-06-2009, 03:17 PM
I think he wants to be able to search for profiles and have a more detailed profile to? :)

KFZ Scrubs
04-06-2009, 03:43 PM
we don't have a member search like we do for posts do we?
When i look for a memeber i have to look in the data base and flip through the pages.
Also i don't even think he asked a question..... none of those sentences even ended in a question mark.

AOS Puck
04-06-2009, 03:58 PM
If you go to the Members List, there is a "Search Members" button in the top right corner of the list. ;)

SengIV
04-06-2009, 08:39 PM
So you can't be found in search engines.

You can have your own little profile page.
Apart from those, very good :D

Are you talking about search engines on the site or on google?

BooseyGirl
04-06-2009, 08:49 PM
I think maybe he means on the site, or maybe google, but I don't know why anyone would want to search their profile for X360A on google, unless your advertising the website in your bio on XBL and maybe people will stumble across the link to your profile or something in the bio itself. I don't think we need really detailed profiles, if that's what he's hinting at also, we're not Facebook or Myspace, we're X360A achievement whores! :)

SengIV
04-06-2009, 08:51 PM
I think maybe he means on the site, or maybe google, but I don't know why anyone would want to search their profile for X360A on google, unless your advertising the website in your bio on XBL and maybe people will stumble across the link to your profile or something in the bio itself. I don't think we need really detailed profiles, if that's what he's hinting at also, we're not Facebook or Myspace, we're X360A achievement whores! :)

But there are still whores on Myspace. ;)