PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Problem

ian333333
04-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Ive not played this for months [ie before the new dashboard update] but i went back to try and get some achievements on those games only to find the game doesnt load when i try and start it, it just keeps going back to the games library and the games on the disc arent showing up... has this happened to anyone else and is there a cure?

GonzoPoopsmith
04-08-2009, 01:32 PM
It did the same thing for me. After 4 or 5 tries, it all of a sudden worked. My advice would be to just keep trying.

Sheeple
04-08-2009, 02:50 PM
This happens to me on occasion. I just pull the disc back out, swipe it across my shirt, and it usually works then. If it still doesn't, it will always work when I just try some other time. It's really odd

VAPF
04-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Mine booted up fine when I tried it the other day. Not particularly helpful to you but I guess it could be a problem with the disc itself rather than the NXE

MaElena
04-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Same thing happens to me... So when it sends me to the library I move to the right and click on Full Games and then I choose the game I want to play (games included on disc) and that works perfectly :) Hope this helps ;)

my_box_72
04-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Ive not played this for months [ie before the new dashboard update] but i went back to try and get some achievements on those games only to find the game doesnt load when i try and start it, it just keeps going back to the games library and the games on the disc arent showing up... has this happened to anyone else and is there a cure?

Hasn't happen to me ....

Night Everclear
04-12-2009, 03:38 AM
It happened to me. It made me download the games as trials first then when I put the disc in it made them full games. It wouldn't play it til I did that though.

Evil Demon55
04-12-2009, 05:19 AM
Put it in and go to all games, then arcade games, then all games again i think... just do it for like 2 minutes and it will evenetually show.