PDA

View Full Version : where is the chop shop ?

jwmc1971
04-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Modified Firepower20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgFind a level 3 firearm upgrade.
Soonest you can get it is in Florida the Chop Shop that you had to unlock bridge to get into. Its on the right side of that small island in a building that needs safe cracker to enter. All Level 3 weapon have blue light instead of orange.

anyone know what this is about ? bridge ? Bueller ??

goothgone
04-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Modified Firepower20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgFind a level 3 firearm upgrade.
Soonest you can get it is in Florida the Chop Shop that you had to unlock bridge to get into. Its on the right side of that small island in a building that needs safe cracker to enter. All Level 3 weapon have blue light instead of orange.

anyone know what this is about ? bridge ? Bueller ??

theres a small island between flamingo and decobeach the bridge is up there probably a switch to descend the bridge?

jwmc1971
04-07-2009, 01:35 PM
ok , i got to the bridge where the guy says something about running a chop shop , but missed most of it due to a phone call . now my objectives say expand and defend my business . WTF ? i own everything you can get so far . anyone .

DFB 1708
04-07-2009, 02:44 PM
ok , i got to the bridge where the guy says something about running a chop shop , but missed most of it due to a phone call . now my objectives say expand and defend my business . WTF ? i own everything you can get so far . anyone .

Yea.
Wait..
You'll get a call by Fredo, your man will say something like whats Fredo been up to and you think he called me.
Then go to the safehouse for a drink and then you'll be attacked by Hyman Roth's men.
Talk to union men, kill men, go to bridge make it go down. And get the gun on the right side of this little island inside of the small warehouse. You'll need a safecracker to open a door.

jwmc1971
04-07-2009, 04:41 PM
cool , thanks . isnt fredo the guy who Micheal kisses and says " i knew it was you ? " cuz hes some kind of judas ? i never watched the whole series .

DFB 1708
04-07-2009, 05:31 PM
I don't know either.
Just watched part 1 of the trilogy, got bored ;).

But Fredo is one of Don Vito Corleone's sons, from oldest to youngest:
Dunno, guy that got killed by the four families in Part 1. Sonny? :)
Fredo
Michael

They are almost all dead in game, only michael is alive and I think when Godfather III comes Michael will die...