PDA

View Full Version : New poll once in a blue moon?

Dysitis
04-07-2009, 06:04 AM
Hasn't this poll about peoples' thoughts on multiplayer achievements been up long enough? It has to have been the site's poll for at least 6 months. Could we please have new polls every once in a while to keep things fresh?

eskEMO
04-07-2009, 04:50 PM
I agree that this would be a good idea. Maybe polls about new features on XBL, the site, etc.? Once a month?! ;) Sounds plausible.

Keano
04-07-2009, 04:58 PM
I was just thinking the other day about that poll and how ridiculously long it's been there. Also, every time I come on it hasn't recorded my answer and I have to answer it again. I can't begin to imagine how many times I've voted on that poll for the sake of it.

It's clearly not a big deal and I'm not overly fussed if it's changed or not but at least it shows the front page is up to date.

alexharvey
04-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the poll recently 'What do you think of secret achievements?' which is very similar to the current one so maybe you just haven't noticed the change.

However I do agree that they need to be changed more often.

Filapano
04-07-2009, 09:00 PM
So more diversity in poll questions sounds about right.

I would like more entertaining questions, such as:

What do you do while playing the game?:
1) eat cereal
2) turn on the TV
3) feed the iguana while balancing plates on a pogostick

You know, something random enough to grab someones attention while obtaining useful information =)

But I do like the polls on the x360a features too.

GreaseMonkeyGB
04-07-2009, 09:13 PM
i agree the current poll has like 74000 votes or something lol crazy.

Bababoof
04-08-2009, 03:26 AM
i cant even vote. it just says "don't even think about it"