PDA

View Full Version : All GH xbl a$$holes should die!

thenixhex311
04-07-2009, 04:35 PM
OMG how childish are people. Granted im older than most gamers (31)
but it just baffles me how people are online. They get their 'online muscles'

whoop-de doo you beat me at a pro-faceoff song.

No need to start callng people 'f@ggot' or 'i fuck3d ur mom' and 'you suck' over and over.

Yeah, you won a song, you might even be good at the game. ITS A GAME. GET OVER IT. I cant stand how people gloat.

This crap and all the 'n00b this' 'n00b that' when you play Gears, etc.

I wish they made an XBL filter so you could screen out the age range of people you play against. I dont like to lose just like anyone else, and i love to win, but you wont catch me talkin shit if i kill you/beat you, etc.

Sorry to waste a post, this is the 4th GH game now where i seem to encounter douches from time to time.

/vent.

BTW: the douches name was 'guitarherogod16'

Anyone else run into this alot?

Lord Chabelo
04-07-2009, 04:40 PM
You just described the main reason I don't game with random people on LIVE

Iv VeNoM vI
04-07-2009, 04:43 PM
You just described the main reason I don't game with random people on LIVE
Yea, pretty same with me.

Deleted2014-12-02
04-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Hell, I don't even have my mic plugged in when I play online and if I do, it's because I'm in a party.

If you go into PFOs/FOs/Battles online by yourself, just make a party for yourself and set it to private.

ShadyKav
04-07-2009, 10:10 PM
I don't encounter people like this much, but when I do it's pretty annoying.

I never do this to anyone, no matter the game. In fact when I first got my 360 I sent messages praising people.
I got lazy and stopped doing that, though.

Deleted2014-12-02
04-07-2009, 10:16 PM
I never do this to anyone, no matter the game. In fact when I first got my 360 I sent messages praising people.
I got lazy and stopped doing that, though.
I do that. Whenever I am trying to get a particularly difficult achievement and someone is willing to cooperate, I commend them for not being a dick and offer to boost any game I have with them in return.

Norman Coxwell
04-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Most metallica fans are assholes. Most xbl gamers are immature pre-teens/teens. Combine the two and you get an asshole clusterfuck.

harry32
04-07-2009, 10:24 PM
That tend happen alot when i play call of duty 4 and gears 2. It gets me so flared, i wish i could just go beat their a$$ in real life and shut them up lol

Frozenghost001
04-08-2009, 03:19 AM
I only get trash talked during battle, and I only play it so I can get "Black", which I still have yet to achieve. But it's really annyoing that they're bragging they beat me with the luck of a power-up(s). wop-de-freakin'-do!

N-Forced
04-08-2009, 03:45 AM
yea i know what you mean about the douche bags online, this game and pretty much every other guitar hero game is full of them and is the reason why i hardly use a mic online. oh and im pretty sure i played that dude you we're talking about; he sent me a message calling me a pussy cause i accidentally left the default difficulty setting on when i beat him in a battle match. idiots...

dda24
04-08-2009, 06:43 AM
Hell, I don't even have my mic plugged in when I play online and if I do, it's because I'm in a party.

If you go into PFOs/FOs/Battles online by yourself, just make a party for yourself and set it to private.

Good idea. My wife got mad one time cause my 1 year old was in the living room while I was playing and this dude started cussing and name calling and she hear it. I also quit playing with random people for this reason. Which sucks cause that was one of my favorite things when I first started on the 360.

cHa0sKil13r
04-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Also don't forget every time you play with some of those idiots that talk trash, and you start kicking thier ass in the game that person and who ever else that is on their team thinks its ok to give you bad rep just because their losing and the sad thing is I don't say anything or do any thing to them. I think Microsoft should get rid of that feature at least because I think that its plain stupid and pointless because it gets abused to much.

TA Sasuke
04-08-2009, 08:13 AM
You guys know that you are able to use curse words on this site... right?

Faggot, fucked, asshole.

See? Anyway, if someone is an asshole to you just tell them they are incredibly butthurt.

Frozenghost001
04-08-2009, 06:53 PM
You guys know that you are able to use curse words on this site... right?

Faggot, fucked, asshole.

See? Anyway, if someone is an asshole to you just tell them they are incredibly butthurt.
i know you can use curse words, but prefer not to.

Nastadon
04-08-2009, 07:18 PM
That's why I don't play many online games. Luckily(not trying to be cocky) I'm better than 99% of the randoms I play(and I'm not that great myself), so they never send me messages acting like douchebags.

InkedUp
04-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Some people are just stupid, point blank. I hate people that do this, whether I win or lose a match in any game, I either don't say anything or say "good game" or something along those lines. The only time I get pissed off and start cursing is when I come out of a game and the guy in the lobby just starts talking cash shit. Come on man, have some damn class, theirs no need for all that

scooke87
04-08-2009, 07:46 PM
I don't play most games online for this reason!

RobertxxArias
04-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Just set your privacy settings for your account, so people who aren't on your friends list can't contact you in anyway ( That includes private chat, party chat, messages or even hearing their voice) the only way they can contact you would be by sending you a friend request. Hope I can help.

ALMOST 1000 in GH: Metallica, got 4 easy ones left to go.
1000 on GH:2, GH:3 GH:A and GH:WT

If you need any help with platinum rockstars or any GH achievement message me or friend request me I'll be glad to help!

wtmxwl III
04-08-2009, 08:51 PM
What really pisses me off is that the other person ALWAYS picks one or fuel.

Stufin135
04-08-2009, 09:38 PM
I still cant help but lol over this:

All GH xbl a$ should die!

OMG how childish are people.

BURNER112181
04-09-2009, 12:39 AM
I get the same thing people talkin shit cause im extremely good at this game callin me a fag and i play this game too much, but the thing is i have a family a full time job and resposabilites like a house payment etc. they're just talkin shit from moms basement kinda makes me laugh.

Judivarious
04-09-2009, 03:30 AM
Talking trash is actually a good thing for most parts....think of it this way....

When you are in the army (BT), a drill sargeant calls you maggot and worthless, fat, etc, all these names, which some might offend....the main reason is that he is hoping it will make you want to try harder to show him who's the boss..

I only trash talk people in a sarcastic tone, which most people state "Dude, he's only talking it so you'd try harder"......

It's called.....uh.....motivation :D

Trash talkers are trying to motivate you to try harder and hopefully beat them....thats my opinion anyway...

Bl°°dwolf
04-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Drill Sargeants aren't 10 year old little twits.

Xx 8cho
04-09-2009, 02:49 PM

No need to start callng people 'f@ggot' or 'i fuck3d ur mom' and 'you suck' over and over.

Yeah, you won a song, you might even be good at the game. ITS A GAME. GET OVER IT. I cant stand how people gloat.

I wish they made an XBL filter so you could screen out the age range of people you play against. I dont like to lose just like anyone else, and i love to win, but you wont catch me talkin shit if i kill you/beat you, etc.

Sorry to waste a post, this is the 4th GH game now where i seem to encounter douches from time to time.

/vent.

Its called party chat bro...Im always in one...when I first started playing online games I used to get soo pissed at kids that would talk shit and my Rep went waaay down but then microsoft got smart and did the dashboard update...havnt had a bad rep since...except the immature kids that take time out of theyre gaming to send you vulgar messages but even then I dont message back...kill em with kindness, if you want a good experience on Metallica send me a request Ill play with ya

Xx 8cho
04-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Most metallica fans are assholes. Most xbl gamers are immature pre-teens/teens. Combine the two and you get an asshole clusterfuck.

sorry bout the double post but thats some funny shit lolololol, you just described the whole halo 3 community

ThePumpkinKing
04-09-2009, 03:14 PM

/vent.

Funny thing is, judging by the content of your thread title and post content, I'd say you weren't a day over 16.

Nothing personal, pal. But being and older gamer myself (28 - see, I can do it, too!) reading stuff like this just makes me laugh. We're not fighting for the survival of humanity. We're playing videogames. Punk ass kids with over-inflated egos will talk shit. It comes with the territory. All you have to do is get over yourself long enough to realize that it really doesn't mean shit at the end of the day. Then it won't bother you.

thenixhex311
04-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Funny thing is, judging by the content of your thread title and post content, I'd say you weren't a day over 16.

Nothing personal, pal. But being and older gamer myself (28 - see, I can do it, too!) reading stuff like this just makes me laugh. We're not fighting for the survival of humanity. We're playing videogames. Punk ass kids with over-inflated egos will talk shit. It comes with the territory. All you have to do is get over yourself long enough to realize that it really doesn't mean shit at the end of the day. Then it won't bother you.

Well, im not the kind of person to get irritated at all hardly in real life (in fact it drives my wife nuts that i never get pissed/irritated too much)

I just cant stand people who get their 'beer muscles' online when they are hiding behind their tv/monitor somewhere. Call it a pet peeve or whatever you want. You win, great. You lose, oh well. I'd like to see that kid say all that shit to my face if we were in the same room is all im saying!

It would turn from guitar hero to some old school mortal kombat shit!

ThePumpkinKing
04-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Well, im not the kind of person to get irritated at all hardly in real life (in fact it drives my wife nuts that i never get pissed/irritated too much)

I just cant stand people who get their 'beer muscles' online when they are hiding behind their tv/monitor somewhere. Call it a pet peeve or whatever you want. You win, great. You lose, oh well. I'd like to see that kid say all that shit to my face if we were in the same room is all im saying!

It would turn from guitar hero to some old school mortal kombat shit!

Wow. Really? So you're implying that if a little kid talked that way to you in person, you'd beat the shit of of him? That's just awesome.

Xerofox
04-09-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm getting used to it and the best way is to ignore those people. Why would I irritate myself by listening to what they have to say. People always talk shit online, they think it'll make them look tough and when someone's talks shit back they'll enjoy it. In the end I know i'm better than a 12 year old screaming through the mic and telling me i'm a fag/n00b or whatever. They are just sexually frustrated douches that plays with themselves the moment their mom screams at them that they need to go to bed.

Everybody has been there but in our time there wasn't xbox live to compensate the lack of uhm stuff. :p

PHIL 421
04-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Just leave after the match then search for people your evenly matched with and just hope that they don't have a mic or that they are decent people. Unfortunately some people seem to think they've grown balls over XBL. It's easy to talk shit when you don't have to do it face to face.

Bl°°dwolf
04-09-2009, 04:25 PM
But being and older gamer myself (28 - see, I can do it, too!).

lol, 28 is old? NOT! When you hit your late 30's come back and talk to me. :p

But on the point of the topic, just ignore them, keep your mouth shut, then after the match go find them in your recently played contact list and put a negative report on them. Their rep will suffer if they keep that sort of thing up and they shouldn't ever be matched against you again if you have a negative report against them. That's win-win in my book.