PDA

View Full Version : widebody?

adriano28
04-07-2009, 07:21 PM
hey guys. I have completed MC:LA and i am wondering what widebody is, and how you unlock it? if it is something to do with rockstar social, i do have an account.

InfraRedSkittle
04-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Wide body is kits u can put on ur cars.. You unlock them from doing races...

Bigbillzy
04-07-2009, 08:02 PM
hey guys. I have completed MC:LA and i am wondering what widebody is, and how you unlock it? if it is something to do with rockstar social, i do have an account.

What a n00b :chair. If you just keep doing races and getting your rep up you'll unlock them. But in my opinion the ugliest one is for the Skyline but the nicest one is for the 240sx.

GreaseMonkeyGB
04-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Just reach the limit at rank 5 on a car class rank (e.g. muscle), it's always the last thing you unlock. I personally don't think it's worth it really as most of em' are UGLY. :locked

adriano28
04-08-2009, 09:06 AM
What a n00b :chair. If you just keep doing races and getting your rep up you'll unlock them. But in my opinion the ugliest one is for the Skyline but the nicest one is for the 240sx.

firstly, my rep is on Idol. If there is a rep rank any higher then that then plz say. secondly, sorry if its noobish t always race with the ninja. And lastly, sorry if im more into racing cars then finding out facts about them or sumthin

Bennyishere
04-09-2009, 08:06 PM
firstly, my rep is on Idol. If there is a rep rank any higher then that then plz say. secondly, sorry if its noobish t always race with the ninja. And lastly, sorry if im more into racing cars then finding out facts about them or sumthin
That's your overall rank and there is no higher rep, but that's not what we're talking about. You unlock parts for a vehicle class when you reach a certain CLASS rank. You can see your class rep in your current vehicle by viewing the map (by pressing Back, not D-Pad up) and looking to the top left. When you max out your rep you get the Widebodykit (except for the motorcycles of course). I think a lot of them are cool and it's a nice incentive while doing the 5 000 miles and so on. You'll need to do a lot of races to reach the rep needed for Widebodykits, but it's not that much.

As for what Widebody kits actually are, they're best described as Wide bodykits. It's a kit that covers everything from the bumpers to the headlights, and they're generally wide with the body being significantly bigger than otherwise. Every car has a unique bodykit that can dramatically alter its look for the better or worse. You can not change individual body parts with the Wideboy installed.

adriano28
04-11-2009, 12:48 PM
so its the vehicle class that i need to get up? no wonder. I always use the kawasaki ninja. Thanks for explaining it dude

I RYAN 3 I
04-13-2009, 06:56 PM
nope, all of them are ugly and the nicest one is a Skyline with no body mods in a nice colour, lowered an nice rims, spoiler though :)

adriano28
04-16-2009, 04:32 PM
so, what is the highest lvl? im on lvl 4 with most of most vehicle classes

GreaseMonkeyGB
04-16-2009, 05:47 PM
so, what is the highest lvl? im on lvl 4 with most of most vehicle classes
5. But make sure you fill the lvl 5 bar to the full to get the widebody kits ;)

adriano28
04-18-2009, 06:57 PM
K thanks for the help guys. I wont be going for the widebody (especially after what u guys said about it) but ill be getting it anyway if i want to beat all the champs