PDA

View Full Version : Wheres my bonus hard cracking gun toting gangsta!?!?! LOL

ThaMyth
04-07-2009, 11:53 PM
i used the preorder code, unclocked it, and hes nowhere to be found, wheres he at?:uzi:

VinnyVicious
04-08-2009, 12:26 AM
He's up the stairs in the Corleone mansion. I took him as my first recruit (he's a beast...arsonist and medic) but now I'm stuck because the game is telling me to recruit one of the two normal recruits but when I talk to them it says my crew is full.

DENAz666
04-08-2009, 03:01 AM
lol ^^^ I nearly made that mistake too, you should still be able to hire new members though? Might be worth starting a new game as the only way to get rid of them is to put a death notice on them.

In answer to the OP's question, yeah he's upstairs in the Corelone mansion :)

Jordbrett
04-08-2009, 04:19 AM
So should we not recruit him right away? How do we avoid getting stuck like you mentioned?

Thanks

Grizzlegrom
04-08-2009, 04:33 AM
So you can recruit him but he screws up your game?

VinnyVicious
04-08-2009, 06:47 AM
ok guys, i worked it out. definately take tommy first, he's awesome. then when it still tells you that you have to recruit a member just go outside and get in your car and it'll skip to the next objective.

zakphi
04-08-2009, 06:29 PM
can someone please help me??? i pre-ordered the game and i cant find the stupid place to enter the code. someone please help me!!!!!!!

TankCommando
04-08-2009, 06:46 PM
can someone please help me??? i pre-ordered the game and i cant find the stupid place to enter the code. someone please help me!!!!!!!

On the games main menu (after starting the game from the dashboard) go to the Unlockables (or Unlocks, or something along those lines) and you should be able to input your code there.

lip splitter
04-09-2009, 03:14 AM
Just as a FYI i started another game but my bonus guy was not there. I reentered the original code and that was the only way he appeared again. I had to didg it out of the garbage.

zakphi
04-10-2009, 08:27 AM
On the games main menu (after starting the game from the dashboard) go to the Unlockables (or Unlocks, or something along those lines) and you should be able to input your code there.

it wont let me highlight the unlocks, what should i do?

VinnyVicious
04-10-2009, 11:48 AM
it wont let me highlight the unlocks, what should i do?

I heard you need to have a Gold account for this code to work...could that be the problem?

zakphi
04-10-2009, 07:31 PM
I heard you need to have a Gold account for this code to work...could that be the problem?
no, because i have a gold account.

martdude16
04-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Can you re-use the code? As my brother wants to use it for his account, but I have already used it.

BoYo
04-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Can you re-use the code? As my brother wants to use it for his account, but I have already used it. Good news! Since the code is the same for everyone, it can be re-used. So if you were like me and didn't pre-order it the code is :
G4JFUYWBP79ZYHZU Have fun!

BoYo
04-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Good news! Since the code is the same for everyone, it can be re-used. So if you were like me and didn't pre-order it the code is :
G4JFUYWBP79ZYHZU Have fun! Oops, turns out it doesn't. Sorry for the high hopes, guys! :(