PDA

View Full Version : How do you get your bruiser to shank?

plimpdaddy
04-08-2009, 02:50 AM
I cant figure this out for the life of me. Any help is greatly needed.

Thanks

DENAz666
04-08-2009, 02:55 AM
Have you had a look in the upgrade menu? Or maybe the weapon menu for that follower, i think there is a option in there? Could be wrong though as i don't have the game in front of me :(

TankCommando
04-08-2009, 02:55 AM
First of all, you have a Bruiser in your crew. You have to sneak up on someone, and then if you have successfully done that, put your cursor on said sneaked-up-on-dude and hit the B button to have your Bruiser do a stealth kill.

EDIT: Usually the Bruiser in your crew will mention something if the conditions are right.

DENAz666
04-08-2009, 02:59 AM
First of all, you have a Bruiser in your crew. You have to sneak up on someone, and then if you have successfully done that, put your cursor on said sneaked-up-on-dude and hit the B button to have your Bruiser do a stealth kill.

EDIT: Usually the Bruiser in your crew will mention something if the conditions are right.

lol well there you go, don't listen to me :P

plimpdaddy
04-08-2009, 03:02 AM
i didnt see anything in the weapon menu for a shank and nothing popped up when i went to kill the guy

TankCommando
04-08-2009, 03:20 AM
It doesn't pop up like the other things you can order your crew to do. If I remember correctly, in the upper left-hand corner of your screen, it will tell you to hit the B button. I'll go try to do it, and let you know. I've used the skill many times exactly the way I described above. I'll let you know if I find anything else.

CJDeathBlade
04-09-2009, 09:56 PM
One way is to through the guy who need shanking onto the floor, then there will be a promt to hit the B button, and then your bruiser will do his thing.