PDA

View Full Version : How Much Damage Can You Deliver

Wreckon Dracgon
12-05-2006, 12:45 PM
So as we all know Wreckon has serious issues... lets just get that out of the way now.

So I've been playing this game for months now and while building up my characters I've found strange ways to entertain myself. I've come up with all sorts of little challenges to test my skills... making up my own "Achievements" if you will... they range from the simple task of "Win 20 Battles Without Losing Any VP" to the slightly more difficult "Survive 50 Rounds of a Battle Without Attacking... and Then Defeat All Enemies in a Single Turn" one of the more difficult ones I had set out for myself was "Total Domination - Defeat Both Forms of the Ice Queen Only Attacking Once... No Sniper, No Hard Cut" And finally yesterday I did it.

Set Up
Atsuma
Alibarad
Phoenicia
Lapis Magina

First off I battled a ton before the fight to make sure my EX was full giving me two Stun Bead Flare's.

Alibarad Powers Up All
Lapis Magina - 2250 HP Mega Light Flare
Phoenicia - 4450 HP Mega Flare Force
Atsuma - 6190 HP Stun Bead Flare

Now the second one is like a Glitch that still allows for achievement unlocked. Because you kill her in your first attack but it is your second turn. Be sure to have all of your characters at 999 for Friendship. First turn power up all and do not attack. Second turn combo meter is full and ready to go.

Alibarad 1150 - High Dark Bolt
Lapis Magina - 2600 HP Mega Light Flare
Phoenicia - 5200 HP Mega Flare Force
Atsuma - 7000 HP Stun Bead Flare

I swear as Atsuma started the Stun Bead Flare to deliver the final blow I could hear her scream "Ohh My Ba Damn".