PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Lok(Level 3 Boss) on Hard Boiled

Missingnin80
04-08-2009, 03:08 PM
I`m about to tear clumps of hair out- I`ve never been so frustrated at anything on a game! It`s completely nuts! It seems that whenever you do really well(which is rarely for me) he kills you almost immediately after you get his health down to the last few hits- I`ve only managed to be two or three shots away from killing him a handful of times. I find it difficult to drop the statues on him as well- sometimes despite falling they don`t seem to hit him!. I thought maybe trying to go upstairs might be a good idea as it looked like a good vantage point to shoot from above but he tears you a new ass every time you do it usually by destroying the floor and sending you crashing to your death-Grrrrrr! I really want to get the achievements finished for this game but i`m really losing hope with this one-Help! any strategies or info greatly appreciated.

Missingnin80
04-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Never mind....I finally cracked it. Strange thing was i died at the same time that i killed the boss yet it still let me past- Wooo-hoo. Checked the screen where it shows what difficulty it was completed on and says "Hard Boiled" so i guess i`m home free! it then took me ages to do the 4th level boss and i`m up to level 5 chicago natural history museum......hopefully i`ll be able to get past the rest

Edable Giraffe
04-20-2009, 04:07 PM
Any tips to help me out? :P

Nevermind, i got him.. :D