PDA

View Full Version : Spring 2009 Update?

InkedUp
04-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Has anyone heard any info about the spring update for this year? I know that they are suppose to release a clothing shop and have that community channel thing with 1 vs 100, but haven't heard anything about any update
P.S. Yes I did a search

VAPF
04-08-2009, 03:50 PM
I don't think they have any info released at the moment. Best place to find out is Major Nelsons blog on his website. He also posts on twitter when new info is released!

The Pants Party
04-08-2009, 05:32 PM
They aren't doing Spring/Fall Updates anymore. To my knowlede, they are just going to release new features on the fly. That was the whole reason they introduced this "NXE" system, it made it easier for them to usher in smaller updates throughout the year rather than holding back and doing two large updates.

InkedUp
04-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Cool thanks Pants, knew someone would have the right info on this

TheColdWolf
04-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Hopefully what they do release is good.

CLET8
04-09-2009, 04:12 AM
That 1 vs. 100 thing looks pretty cool. Aparantley you can win microsoft points and stuff.

oimperialsalsao
04-09-2009, 06:06 AM
I did not even realize they were doing this game so that people can win real prizes. Hopefully they don't go all lame on it. 1 vs 100 sounds like an awesome idea and I wonder what kind of question they would ask.

I am not saying avatars are a horrible idea but certainly I wish they would do more than just look pretty. Our trusty achievement points could finally afford to go somewhere instead of just looking pretty. Instead avatars are just a neat feature to implement "yourself" in newer and older games. Which these games are mostly taken up by Xbox live arcade games. The anomaly on the retail side would be "Scene It!"

dakisbac
04-27-2009, 05:55 PM
I'm hoping to be in the beta for that, it was advertised on my dashboard to be open to Canadians in May/June IIRC. Wasn't this thing initially supposed to be finalized for NXE, 6 months later and we're don't even have a demo/beta out

Kaiyo
04-28-2009, 12:18 AM
When is the minor updates gonna come online? Who knows except Microsoft.