PDA

View Full Version : Kick a Member?

StolenKyle/
04-08-2009, 05:20 PM
So far in my game I have 3 member in my crew, When I was looking for my 3rd member I saw the my medic was dead and wouldn't return to me so I hired another medic. Well dumb as Iam I find that he responds to me, Now I'm stuck with 2 medics and a Demolition.

I want a safe cracker but It wont let me kick someone off my crew.

Am I screwed?

I haven't even cracked a safe yet and I'm in Florida.

zakphi
04-08-2009, 06:24 PM
So far in my game I have 3 member in my crew, When I was looking for my 3rd member I saw the my medic was dead and wouldn't return to me so I hired another medic. Well dumb as Iam I find that he responds to me, Now I'm stuck with 2 medics and a Demolition.

I want a safe cracker but It wont let me kick someone off my crew.

Am I screwed?

I haven't even cracked a safe yet and I'm in Florida.
your not screwed. just go into don view, press x, go to your family tree, click on the member you want to remove, scroll the right where it says "mark for death", then send the guy to attack some place and if he dies, you have an open spot on your family tree.

TankCommando
04-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Also, if your feeling like a true sociopath, marking them for death turns on friendly fire. You could just mow them down yourself. I wonder if that counts as a mobster kill?

StolenKyle/
04-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Also, if your feeling like a true sociopath, marking them for death turns on friendly fire. You could just mow them down yourself. I wonder if that counts as a mobster kill?

I like this idea better. :p