PDA

View Full Version : Need help locating the court/federal building

partydudes
04-08-2009, 07:26 PM
i Know this is stupid but i cant seem to find the federal building for the safe and i dont remember from the mission either can someone help me plz

TankCommando
04-08-2009, 07:35 PM
It's hard to miss if you know what your looking for. It is near the road that is blocked off due to construction in New York. Romanesque pillars in front of the building, and it is fairly tall. Looks like a courthouse, lol. If you need more help, I'll be home from class fairly soon, and can drive there to get good directions.

Tieg
04-09-2009, 06:52 PM
It's hard to miss if you know what your looking for. It is near the road that is blocked off due to construction in New York. Romanesque pillars in front of the building, and it is fairly tall. Looks like a courthouse, lol. If you need more help, I'll be home from class fairly soon, and can drive there to get good directions.

Also, as an added detail, in your Don View on the map...its not labeled at all....the best description for it is it looks a lot like the lincoln memorial. Find the building using TankCommando's and my description and set a waypoint. When you enter the building go to the right and then hook a left and go down to the end of the hall...the room your seeking with what your probably wanting to get is on the rt hand side.