PDA

View Full Version : cracked games

cotteneyekeith
02-15-2006, 11:44 PM
N o not games  that have been cracked so u can copy them lol

my console is getting real hot and my disc or @ the point of melting and wen the cool down they crack is it just me or is any1 else having this problem

(tip place xbox under window and u can play all night long as long as the window is open ) dont forget to put your coat on in the house it gets cold in the winter

..and u lot must be rich the amout of games some of u have
i only have to but then again they r between £40.00 and £50.00

anyways input if u have the same issue with the new xbox room heater lol

g4m3r7ag
02-15-2006, 11:47 PM
posts some pics of these cracked discs im interested

scoobydiesel
02-15-2006, 11:48 PM
yeah i have yet to meet someone to realy have a problem with there 360, i hear about it but have never seen any proof and i havnt heard of this yet

cotteneyekeith
02-16-2006, 12:00 AM
posts some pics of these cracked discs im interested

no prob il get to it i have my xbox on now with dao4 and i will take a temp reading lol

Minty
02-16-2006, 12:02 AM
if you want some games cheap, try ebay. i got madden and kameo for 28 quid each

cotteneyekeith
02-16-2006, 12:17 AM
thanks minty i will check it out but not a big fan of ebay
asda R now doing them for £35

arrow marks the spot

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f181/cotteneye/cracked.jpg

the crack goes about 1/2 inch o the disc notice its from the inside going out and not from the outside going in

thats one big http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f181/cotteneye/bmoon1.gif MR BILL GATES  all the money he has u think he could of put 1 extra fan ontop of the disk tray to keep it cool i hope they give me money or a new disc or i dont think il be buying anymore games ....might just wait for PS3  oops is that a banned word (lol) my D . O .A 4 is ok but i only play that for a sort time about 1 hour max looks like i wil be playing that for ages now hope it dont crack
ps come on xbox be good give me RIDGE RACE

scoobydiesel
02-16-2006, 12:19 AM
hmmm Ill be damned.....

cotteneyekeith
02-16-2006, 12:21 AM
hmmm Ill be damned.....
so will xbox if they dont sort it out

g4m3r7ag
02-16-2006, 12:27 AM
damn thats weird

SpideR NY
02-16-2006, 04:28 AM
1-800-4my-xbox. call them. get a new one. not hard.

Krazie
02-16-2006, 05:44 AM
Yikes.. glad mine hasnt done anything like that..

scoobydiesel
02-16-2006, 06:42 AM
yeah mine froze once during a game of madden adn another time i loaded the system and it for got my info and had to restart....thats been it

Krazie
02-16-2006, 06:59 AM
yeah mine froze once during a game of madden adn another time i loaded the system and it for got my info and had to restart....thats been it

I havent had one problem with my 360, not even a tiny one..

I've been blessed..

scoobydiesel
02-16-2006, 07:05 AM
Yeah i dont really knwo anyone thats had problems, madden froze cuase of me playing for ever and button mashing wile trying to get it to load faster and hitting the home button ...it froze it up.

the forgetting info was after that "update" thing

Krazie
02-16-2006, 07:23 AM
Yeah i dont really knwo anyone thats had problems, madden froze cuase of me playing for ever and button mashing wile trying to get it to load faster and hitting the home button ...it froze it up.

the forgetting info was after that "update" thing

Lmao @ button mashing to get it to load faster

Come to think of it, i think i do that sometimes too.. :-X

scoobydiesel
02-16-2006, 07:41 AM
it dnt work but i always try lol

Krazie
02-16-2006, 07:48 AM

You have to believe that its working for it to actually work.. Try it next time..

cotteneyekeith
02-16-2006, 03:04 PM

You have to believe that its working for it to actually work.. Try it next time..

lol believe in the bashing button syndrome im sure u can buy medicine from ebay for it its called pins what u do is stick lil pins to your buttons then u will soon stop bashing every time u prick your self, anyways here goes im going to phone xbox help line as i havent had anything back on the email helpbad thing is i was cleaning ome space in my memory i i though one of the files sed car key turned out it was the main file for all the cars i won on line know my memory card has a read error just my luck have to start over again ,,good thing about my cracked disc is i can still plsy the 1st few racers but no online or end racers

happy gaming all

happy gaming all

Tron
02-16-2006, 03:15 PM
i keep my 360 unplugged from the outlet when im not playing...anytime you deal with a TriProcessor in such a small box you have the ability to melt something...it may suck but putting a small fan next to the xbox will help circulate cooler air over the processors.

cotteneyekeith
02-16-2006, 04:56 PM
well i have been intouch with xbox support i told in sort to go do one they waz about has helpfull as a snial pulling a truck up a hill

they told becuase it was only one disc that done it it was probly a faulty disc and to take it back and told me not to play for more than one hour then let the xbox cool for 15mins well what a bunch of shit i have had my ps2 running none stop for 43 hours doing a race in a car game and never had this problem ok maybe xbox has more power hence more heat but come on 4 hours of game play can do this i was told to play me other game and if that broke then they would replace my console but onl;y if i was doing as the instruction say witch is play for a hour and let the console cool down how the f could any1 complete a game doing 1 hour a day most games take 40hours thatss 40 days and there is 360 days in a year ruffly thats about 8 games a year well if thats all you wanna sell xbox goodluck to ye what they r saying is go break another game so we can tell u to f off again cuz we @ xbox like to do that well xbox im not going to buy anymore games if this is the way you deal with your gamers what would it cost you to replace my disc the hole of 13p plus p&P

thanks alot looks like im trully pisssed off

scoobydiesel
02-17-2006, 12:46 AM
i hve mine near a window and fan but nothing is right on it

cotteneyekeith
02-17-2006, 07:19 PM
well my xbox360 forum buddies so good news on my cracked game took it to the shop wher i got it from and they replaced it for me wtg AND I BOUGHT MY SELF FULLAUTO just so they felt like they waz getting something back in way

YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ
02-17-2006, 08:03 PM
God, how long do you guys play your 360s for at a time??

I can only play for 1.5-2hrs max before I take a break from it. Dont really have much time to play either with uni and work, come to think of it :(

I've not had any serious problem with mine, apart from NFS freezing when I ask to much of it when flicking through the car lot then exiting.

Fragarach Luin
10-18-2013, 07:23 PM
^^I don't play my Xbox 360 nearly as much as I used to, but between me, my wife, and my son, its still on nearly constantly. Before the Slim came out, I repaired my original Arcade model 4 times, thanks to RROD. Had to get pretty good at jury-rigging. The first thing I did with my new slim was install a digital thermometer that kept track of the motherboard.

Cpt Slaughter
10-18-2013, 09:47 PM
^^I don't play my Xbox 360 nearly as much as I used to, but between me, my wife, and my son, its still on nearly constantly. Before the Slim came out, I repaired my original Arcade model 4 times, thanks to RROD. Had to get pretty good at jury-rigging. The first thing I did with my new slim was install a digital thermometer that kept track of the motherboard.
Protip: It is generally frowned upon to bump threads unless you have ground breaking info. I learned that the hard way.