PDA

View Full Version : Your Family

Bloody_Hitman666
04-09-2009, 02:01 AM
Well i thought id just start a thread that tells what your family is like.
Heres mine:

My underboss is demo, safecracker, engineer, and medic
One of my medic and bruiser and my other Capo is a medic, bruiser, and arsonist.
My 4 soldiers are bruiser, medic, demo, and arsonist... i will probably kill them later to get better guys
All my soldiers wear a red dress shirt with suspenders and black dress pants with their default shoes.
All my Capos wear a black coat with red shirt and black pants and default shoes.
My underboss wears a black coat with red shirt closed, black pants, default shoes, and an aces hat(the fedora with aces card)
Not sure what my underboss will be like yet.
My demo's use shotguns, medics/safecrackers/electrions use pistols, arsonists use automatics, and bruisers use the magnum
My character has a red shirt with black tie and black coat on with black pants and black boots and black w/red strip fedora.
I normaly use a magnum or automatic(only if i run out of magnum ammo).
I have 3 guards at each place and send my 2 capos to defend when a place is under attack. For when i am trying to take over a place I send all my made men to attack the place while i meet them there later.

PistonFan363
04-09-2009, 02:54 AM
too bad I dont care.

VinnyVicious
04-09-2009, 06:36 AM
too bad I dont care.

ha, you took the time to reply and that's all you had to say...awesome.

bloody hitman, that looks like a good squad. i like the idea of matching outfits, hadn't thought of that. i havent had much time to play yet so i only have 3 soldiers but i'll definitely be promoting tommy (the preorder code guy) cuz he's saved my butt a bunch of times already.

TankCommando
04-09-2009, 02:03 PM
I'll post their skills later today, but I have the matching outfits too. I went Reservoir Dogs style. Everyone has matching suits, but will different color ties. It's pretty sexy.