PDA

View Full Version : All Favors Question

deltaflame3
04-09-2009, 04:31 AM
i need two more favors i had Granados sting, tony rosato sting, monganos sting, almeidas sting, free made men from jail, rebulid bombed businesses, call off cops, rapid recovery, and i opened the one with bridge access to warehouse but i dont know anymore i did all the ones that where on the map and still no others i cant find somebody wana help me out and the rest of those people in need?

Macho M.
04-09-2009, 04:41 AM
The achievement isn't decribed well... in fact, it's "do a favour for each corrupt official at least once" + (possibly) "have at least one of each favour"

Since there are 2 officials who give "call off cops" and some other favour (maybe Rapid Recovery?), you most likely missed them. Just use the list of corrupt officials in Don's Mode and visit each of them. Doesn't take long, you know.

Bloody_Hitman666
04-09-2009, 05:02 AM
yea this achievement was confusing to me at first but yea all you do is the favor for each of the corrupt officals, 12 total 3 in Cuba and NY and 6 in florida. some may give the same ones like rapid recovery or call off police. There is only one that i know of that you can tell if you did theres already and thats if you go to them and one of the options is to buy a favor for 2,000. I only have the 3 in cuba left...just got off for the night i will probably have the 1000 for this game by the end of tomorrow...everything that i have left is story related or is left in cuba which is where i saved and got off.

Danteveli
04-09-2009, 08:11 AM
just do favor mission from every square/diamond person in map (you can check them in corrupted officials and then it will pop.

TankCommando
04-09-2009, 02:05 PM
And you don't have to have at least one type of favor usable at the time. I had used all my sting ones when I did a favor for my last corrupted official, and the achievement unlocked.