PDA

View Full Version : Table or Counter Execution

mroyboy182
04-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Ok, this is the only one that I have left and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it. I drag the guy over to a table or counter and then when I press execute it just does the one there I beat his head in with my fist. Any one got any tips on this one? Thanks

FlyBoy120586
04-09-2009, 01:55 PM
You have to line yourself up with the table on your left or right then push the left stick in the direction of the table to smash the guy onto the table.

I got it when assassinating one of the Almeida made men that was in the Florida Cemetery.
His kill condition was "Smash his head into a casket"

Edit: I had the most trouble with the baseball bat, pool cue, and nightstick kneeling executions... my guys kept shooting everyone before I could get to them.

TankCommando
04-09-2009, 02:14 PM
It's a pain in the ass to get when your actually trying to get it. Not all counters and tables will work for this. It seems like only about 25% of the counters and tables in the game can actually be used in this fashion. Plus my crew started pissing me off. I would get a guy halfway dead, and they wouldn't have fired a shot yet. But as soon as I grabbed him, my screen lit up with thousands of bullets pouring into the guy I was trying to execute. After 50 times of that happening, I just started leaving them behind when I was trying to get executions.

AgEnT STARZz
04-09-2009, 02:36 PM
im having trouble with my crew killing everyone :(

TankCommando
04-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Try to find a small group of mobsters and just remove your crew from your party. I tried telling my crew to wait back with the B button but as soon as a fight broke out, they ran over and killed everyone. Stupid me upgrading them all. :p

Tieg
04-09-2009, 06:48 PM
im having trouble with my crew killing everyone :(

Like everyone is insinuating...use your crew to get big numbers of mobsters down to small numbers then make them wait somewhere and do your own business....I got so pissed at them one time that I marked them all for death and blew them all away. Of course I loaded up my save game after that lol.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!

TankCommando
04-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Of course I loaded up my save game after that lol.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!

Lol. Of course. :p

QnZ x BlackOut
04-12-2009, 10:38 AM
I did it in Cuba at either the " Corazon de Oro" or "Juan Sizzlio".
Whichever one it was, it was a back room with 2 desk. I dismissed my crew so they wouldnt shoot or fight. Killed all of them except one, drug him to the back room and hit left stick when prompted until he was dead and the achievement popped up.

NOTE: only hit the stick when it says so and dont execute him.

wwevstnavsecwvswcw
04-13-2009, 04:51 PM
dont execute use the left analog going left and usually to get it you need to do to a mobster