PDA

View Full Version : Tommy C question (small spoilers)

ponypo2001
04-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Ok,I put in my pre-order code and it is validated no problem.I read up and find that Tommy should be upstairs to recruit.All that is upstairs is 2 locked doors.Do I need to do the first mission in the compound before I can see him or has something gona awry here? I've just stepped off the plane from Cuba so have only done that first mission.I'm about to recruit my first man but I really want Tommy.Any hints?

Tieg
04-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Ok,I put in my pre-order code and it is validated no problem.I read up and find that Tommy should be upstairs to recruit.All that is upstairs is 2 locked doors.Do I need to do the first mission in the compound before I can see him or has something gona awry here? I've just stepped off the plane from Cuba so have only done that first mission.I'm about to recruit my first man but I really want Tommy.Any hints?

I had the same problem...I was like WTF!!!...anyhow I looked and then saved and quit. Went to the main menu and entered in my code again. Loaded up my save and went looking for him in the house and I found him upstairs on the landing right at the top. Good luck...he's pretty killer...I would definetly take the time to re enter the code to get him.

Good luck and Have Fun!!!

ponypo2001
04-10-2009, 12:36 AM
That worked a treat.Many thanks for the advice mate,much appreciated.

Bloody_Hitman666
04-10-2009, 01:05 AM
yes you have to do the first mission...it says it on the card...at least the card that i got.

ponypo2001
04-10-2009, 03:15 AM
yes you have to do the first mission...it says it on the card...at least the card that i got.

Er,I was fully aware of that.As I said,he wasn't there.I had to re-enter the code and reload and he suddenly appeared in the Corelone compound.