PDA

View Full Version : Custom gamerpictures

EpicGinge
04-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Is it possible to put a picture on a memory stick and transfer it to your 360 to be used as your gamer pic. If you can, why are companies making people pay for gamer pictures when we could just copy them and transfer them to our profiles.

SPARTIKU5
04-09-2009, 09:37 PM
The custom picture you take on the vision cam can only be seen by friends , im not sure bout the memory stick thing sorry :)

Ben is a Ninja
04-09-2009, 09:47 PM
You can't put a picture on a memory stick as a gamerpic.

M a r K
04-09-2009, 09:49 PM
yes but carnt put it as gamerpicture, u need 1 of those cameras 4 thaat

Biodrive
04-10-2009, 12:37 AM
The reason companies are making picture packs for you to pay for is simply because you can't get a custom pic.

CsFernando
10-11-2013, 01:17 AM

tormond
10-11-2013, 02:00 AM
As a side note, about half the suspensions/bannings that I see on Xbox.com seem to come from folks with "unauthorized" gamerpics (which unless it is something vulgar/etc I don't see why the hell it should matter)

I understand you have to "hack" your profile to accomplish this it is just baffling to me that tha would be their reason to ban.

Slaughter.
10-11-2013, 05:15 AM
Bump :locked
As a side note, about half the suspensions/bannings that I see on Xbox.com seem to come from folks with "unauthorized" gamerpics (which unless it is something vulgar/etc I don't see why the hell it should matter)

I understand you have to "hack" your profile to accomplish this it is just baffling to me that tha would be their reason to ban.

I totally agree with this. We should be able to upload pics that we make on Xbox.com and add them to our gamerpics, as long as it isn't anything offensful/vulgar.

OceanH
10-11-2013, 06:46 AM

^For some reason, newbies know how to use the search function (while there are veteran members who don't know how to use it) to revive old threads and its been happening a whole lot.

Something's fishy...

Fozki Razormaid
10-11-2013, 12:58 PM
i love marks image of Homer in KOF
:)

fvkasm2x
10-12-2013, 11:58 PM
^For some reason, newbies know how to use the search function (while there are veteran members who don't know how to use it) to revive old threads and its been happening a whole lot.

Something's fishy...

Some people create new accounts and do this just to screw with people. I've been on a few forums where I've noticed this before.