PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Difficulty Comparison

montrossity
04-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Sorry I do not know how to make a poll, but are the achievements easier, about the same, or harder than the first Puzzle Quest? Or, if you have not played the first how hard are the achievement in your opinion and why?

FlipSwitch
04-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Harder. This is because of the hardass minigames... although it could be bargued that theyre not so much hard as time consuming. On the last puzzle quest the cheeves wer simpler due to the simpler minigames - now half of em are gonna take some trekkin.

As for the online achievements - "They are the devils spawn, please no more" I believe won that poll -.-

Motrahtox
04-13-2009, 11:50 AM
I too hate online achievements with a passion, but fortunately the wins can be boosted and even with both players trading 50 wins you can get the achievement in an hour and a half or so.

Only a few times did I have the problem of random people trying to join up.

As far as the other achievements it is going to talk a while to get up to level 50 and I hear the final battle is quite an ass kicker as well, so you will likely invest just as much time in this game as Challenge of the Warlords.

FlipSwitch
04-15-2009, 01:03 AM
Well as long as the end boss is harder than Bane was, im good with it =D time investment is ftw.

eviltb
04-15-2009, 10:17 AM
Thankfully Ive managed to get the mining, gates and haggling cheevs done, so all thats left is story and The Lost cheevs. Oh and the onlines too = fail! The last PQ had that nice and easy "win a match online" cheev, which was 10gs for just one win, so easy to get. 50 wins is gonna be hard without boosting.

MEMANIAsama
04-15-2009, 01:51 PM
Thankfully Ive managed to get the mining, gates and haggling cheevs done, so all thats left is story and The Lost cheevs. Oh and the onlines too = fail! The last PQ had that nice and easy "win a match online" cheev, which was 10gs for just one win, so easy to get. 50 wins is gonna be hard without boosting.

The unfortunate thing is, I don't think developers take into account how many people will be playing their games. Take a look at Bomberman Live, MAYBE just MAYBE when that thing was launched it was hustling and bustling with tons of players, but nowadays you're lucky to get a match. Hell, same goes with the vs. modes in Castle Crashers.

Devs add these multiplayer achievements expecting that EVERYONE is going to be playing their game, and meanwhile maybe one or two people are interested in playing online at all. To make matters worse, those who do, all have level 50 characters or insist on playing as the "final boss" characters, which makes the matches drag on for 30+ minutes.

sin3027
04-16-2009, 06:30 AM
You will get most of the achievements when you play trough the game. I don't think that there are much harder than those in the first xbox360 puzzle quest.

Only the "win 50 Xbox live Ranked matches" could be a pain in the ass if nobody plays online or if you have no friends who play this game