PDA

View Full Version : "Accept this as a gift" help please.

Zombie Giraffe
04-09-2009, 11:35 PM
I am missing the 2nd, 9th, 10th, and 11th corrupt favors, from the 'collectibles' menu to get this acheivement.

Most of the corrupt officals are missing in my game, for example of the 6 in florida, only 2 show on the map.

If I missed these before going to cuba, have I missed them for good on this playthrough?

Can anyone tell me what favors those are and where the offical hangs out so I can attempt to find them?

Kez
04-10-2009, 12:37 AM
Details for Accept This As A Gift say "Earn one of each favor"...guessin' you won't need to service every single one of the corrupt officials, but I haven't finished the game yet....as for the ones you're missing:
2 - Tony Rosato Sting
9 - Call off Police
10 - Call off police
11 - Rapid Recovery

I'm currently only missing 3, 4, and 5, and I assume one is for Mangano sting, one for the 5th family (that I haven't seen yet) and the other is probably a repeat

Zombie Giraffe
04-10-2009, 12:51 AM
Just an update.

I figured out that if I am lucky and literally get within sight (on foot) distance to an Offical they appear on my map. I am down to the 11th offical, whom I assume is in florida.

Anyone that knows where the Rapid Recovery favor can be found in FLORIDA. They don't appear on my map, so anyone with any insight to where this guy is would make me very happy.

Zombie Giraffe
04-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Does nobody know where to find this guy? Been searching for a few hours and Im about to call it quits.

rashesthippo
04-11-2009, 12:20 AM
the rapid recovery is Lt. Gov. Robert Rizzo and he is in the far south of Florida. by the hospital near the water.

Zombie Giraffe
04-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Thanks so much man. I think my map bugged out it doesnt show the locations of Corrupt Officals anymore. Looking for this guy on foot was killing me.

Much appreciated.

GSDrag
04-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Just wondering, is this still possible if you've killed all the families? Do the officials that offer the different family stings disappear, or are they all supposed to still be there?

shadow.wizard
04-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Can I do this favors after I kill all families?

Danteveli
04-11-2009, 01:18 PM
yes you can

MANORISM 999
04-11-2009, 05:28 PM
any 1 know where the first 1 in the list is? its the only 1 i need

basler360
04-11-2009, 07:01 PM
This is my 2nd time playing through coz i had to get the "execution in style" achievement. Now i still need the achievement for "Accept this as a gift", i read that there are 3 favors in NY, 6 in Florida and 3 in Cuba. I'm now again in Florida, but i can only see 5 corrupted ppl:(. Can some1 tell me how to get the 6th corrupted?

Firespearxxx
04-11-2009, 07:12 PM
i believe the 6th is charlie green he puts up the bridge, i hear hes northeast of the las palams this is all hear though i have yet to find him

gt realist
04-11-2009, 07:55 PM
i believe the 6th is charlie green he puts up the bridge, i hear hes northeast of the las palams this is all hear though i have yet to find him

i'm missing this guy also. any luck finding him? he is the only person i need in florida. i search the whole of florida. street to street, block to block, buildings to buildings, shop to shop, you get the point. lol. still can't find him. someone on my friends got 1000G in the game, but that BASTARD doesn't wanna tell how he found the guy. yeah he's gone from my list.
any way if anyone got any info on the 6th guy in florida please pass it on. thank you.

gt realist
04-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Details for Accept This As A Gift say "Earn one of each favor"...guessin' you won't need to service every single one of the corrupt officials, but I haven't finished the game yet....as for the ones you're missing:
2 - Tony Rosato Sting
9 - Call off Police
10 - Call off police
11 - Rapid Recovery

I'm currently only missing 3, 4, and 5, and I assume one is for Mangano sting, one for the 5th family (that I haven't seen yet) and the other is probably a repeat

hey KEZ maybe you could help me. i'm missing the 3rd,4th,5th and 12th favors. i haven't played cuba yet. i'm still in florida. now i know 1 out of 4 is in florida. can you help me find him. i can't find him anywhere.

basler360
04-11-2009, 08:39 PM
hey KEZ maybe you could help me. i'm missing the 3rd,4th,5th and 12th favors. i haven't played cuba yet. i'm still in florida. now i know 1 out of 4 is in florida. can you help me find him. i can't find him anywhere.

the 12th favor is the one where you have to lower a bridge to get to a warehouse and is indeed in florida. even when u don't look for the guy u will find him when u follow the storyline.

Firespearxxx
04-11-2009, 08:45 PM
oh really okay i hope so lol

gt realist
04-11-2009, 08:54 PM
the 12th favor is the one where you have to lower a bridge to get to a warehouse and is indeed in florida. even when u don't look for the guy u will find him when u follow the storyline.

do i have to return to new york for the second time before this takes part in the storyline. reason why, is because i have to go back to meet michael corleone in new york. this is gonna the first time i'm going back to new york. i'm hopeing you reply before i proceed in the game. i'll wait for your reply i continue. i'm in florida now, never went to cuba.

basler360
04-11-2009, 08:55 PM
it must be, before i did the job for the guy to lower the bridge i didn't have the 12th favor. when i was finished with it looked and saw the i got the 12th favor. leaving 3 in cuba open for me:D...i hope;).

basler360
04-11-2009, 08:57 PM
do i have to return to new york for the second time before this takes part in the storyline. reason why, is because i have to go back to meet michael corleone in new york. this is gonna the first time i'm going back to new york. i'm hopeing you reply before i proceed in the game. i'll wait for your reply i continue.
u can go back to new york, don't worry;). you even get a green cross where to find the guy to lower the bridge a short while after getting back in florida when u went to newyork:).

Rxd Rxxf
04-12-2009, 05:26 AM
I'm looking for 1, 4, and 6. Any pointers on finding those?

MANORISM 999
04-12-2009, 12:52 PM
if any 1 can help me with the first 1 on the list i can take a pic of every 1 so u no where they all are

BEAMSY CONSOLE
04-12-2009, 05:56 PM
if any 1 can help me with the first 1 on the list i can take a pic of every 1 so u no where they all are

yeah im looking for this 1 too. i think it may be in florida. im hoping anyways. dus ne1 know?

edit : the first one is found in florida called matthew tilden. its a granados sting and he can be found outside luscious entertainment

MANORISM 999
04-13-2009, 12:27 PM
yeah im looking for this 1 too. i think it may be in florida. im hoping anyways. dus ne1 know?

edit : the first one is found in florida called matthew tilden. its a granados sting and he can be found outside luscious entertainment

cheers mate got the achievement now thank you very much

also if any 1 wants the location off all the corrupt officers let me no!

DeadlyPetingZoo
04-13-2009, 02:09 PM
could anyone tell me what favors are 3,4,5 and possibly where they are located im in cuba now but so far no corrupted officials are on my map or im wondering if i missed one in florida.

mjmaskrey
04-13-2009, 04:05 PM
I have just no 8 left....if anyone could list the location of that one it'd be much appreciated.

:)

EDIT: Can ignore this now, found it in New York.

wwevstnavsecwvswcw
04-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Can I do this favors after I kill all families?
you could still do favors after killing familys but nothing involing the families like taking one to jail

wwevstnavsecwvswcw
04-13-2009, 04:26 PM
i think the 12th is involing the bridge cuba does have the 3rd 4 th and 5 th i never notice them there well its hard because cuba is just war after just punching one guy freaking police all gang up on you

wwevstnavsecwvswcw
04-13-2009, 04:28 PM
do i have to return to new york for the second time before this takes part in the storyline. reason why, is because i have to go back to meet michael corleone in new york. this is gonna the first time i'm going back to new york. i'm hopeing you reply before i proceed in the game. i'll wait for your reply i continue. i'm in florida now, never went to cuba.
3rd reply in a row wow but the first mission that was cuba and you do have to go back to new york but just telling you this you go to the airport while a mission and people are on strike later you kill this guy bring 3 people with you trust me there people who want to kill you everywhere

ST3ALTH_93
04-13-2009, 08:45 PM
How many favors have you got to call in????? Is there 12??

ST3ALTH_93
04-13-2009, 08:46 PM
The easiest way to get the favours is to complete the game you CAN still go back and get them

ST3ALTH_93
04-13-2009, 09:38 PM
You know the ones like the sting. Do you have to have families alive to do them on them?? Because I have all 12 stings but it wont unlock???!!! Any pointers anyone??

KemicalSupreme
04-14-2009, 12:57 AM
Does anyone know where the 9th bribe is? Its call off the cops, but I cant find him in Florida

ScottCorno1987
04-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Anyone know what island the 10th favour is on?

EDIT: Found it... its Florida... Wayne Reisdorf, found nr SaniCO Hauling Depot