PDA

View Full Version : Infinite chat invites?

Biodrive
04-10-2009, 12:33 AM
I was playing some guys in CoD Waw last night and this guy got pissed at me because I won a free for all match.

Apparently he sent me over 500 chat invites in quick concession, how did he do this? It's extremely annoying.

Thanks.

CLET8
04-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Wow, that would be extremely annoying. I don't know how he did that, but my best guess would be that he just kept pressing x or y over your name. I think one of those buttons is a shortcut for "send chat invite".

EnterTheFray
04-10-2009, 01:02 AM
just keep clicking the invite button really quickly dont wait for it to go into your party just keep clicking it and it shouldnt go to your party

heymynameisben
04-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Couldn't you have blocked communications?

oDrPepper
04-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Another annoying thing is that occasionally after the private chats stop, for some reason it feels the need to re-send you every message in your inbox.

Squirt Me Goo
04-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Another annoying thing is that occasionally after the private chats stop, for some reason it feels the need to re-send you every message in your inbox. ye i got that aswell.

2 guys were doin it 2 me from the same clan cause every time in s&d i would kill them and i was like 14 kills 0 deaths then the next round they were onmy team and they team killed me each round