PDA

View Full Version : Classic Cards Question.

GrandChamp129
04-10-2009, 02:13 AM
I was looking at the descriptions for the classic cards. I have been playing on rookie to try to get the profile achievements. I noticed you need 450 HR's for some of them and that you only get the card if you are playing on rookie. So say I have 20 HR's will those not count at all toward getting the card?

SpeakDoggYo
04-10-2009, 04:31 AM
I was looking at the descriptions for the classic cards. I have been playing on rookie to try to get the profile achievements. I noticed you need 450 HR's for some of them and that you only get the card if you are playing on rookie. So say I have 20 HR's will those not count at all toward getting the card?

You only earn the classic cards if you are playing on Pro difficulty or higher, not rookie. Just edit the rosters so that you have a roster loaded with already good players and make these guys even better by maxing out their personal rating sliders.

Then create a team full of guys who you also need to earn cards for, and zero out there states, especially for pitchers (Except for control so they still throw strikes). Now you will be able to earn cards for all of the guys on both teams as you will dominate the game, and you will easily rack-up HR's and RBI's by the bunches to earn you the classic cards that you need.

GrandChamp129
04-10-2009, 05:48 AM
you can even do this with two controllers right?

GrandChamp129
04-11-2009, 01:09 AM
what if all of my home runs and strikeouts have come under rookie difficulty do those even count toward the amount needed for the classic cards?

aziz16
04-12-2009, 01:03 AM
what if all of my home runs and strikeouts have come under rookie difficulty do those even count toward the amount needed for the classic cards?

nope you need to play on pro or higher in order for the hr or k count towards classic cards

j10
04-17-2009, 06:33 AM
what about if i have been playing on pro with custom sliders?
will those count?

GrandChamp129
04-17-2009, 04:04 PM
I'm not sure try pausing the game and their should be an option titled trading cards if its there than yes if not than no.

SengIV
04-17-2009, 08:44 PM

No. It clearly states that you have to play on pro.