PDA

View Full Version : Is...my...xbox...gone? :(

Th33Troop33r
04-10-2009, 06:09 AM
Well first of all i was matchmaking in halo wars(lol) then it just quit on me so i was like well ...ok? Then i went back to matchmaking and when i went to search for a match it started saying (syncing 1...2 syncing 1...2 Finding player)... over and over again so i turned off my consle and turned it back on and then the thing appeared when it showed the front of the xbox and the green circles going in and out of then start button for the 360 for a long time then it didnt sign it to xbox live

Nvm i found out lol

Booij
04-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Well first of all i was matchmaking in halo wars(lol) then it just quit on me so i was like well ...ok? Then i went back to matchmaking and when i went to search for a match it started saying (syncing 1...2 syncing 1...2 Finding player)... over and over again so i turned off my consle and turned it back on and then the thing appeared when it showed the front of the xbox and the green circles going in and out of then start button for the 360 for a long time then it didnt sign it to xbox live

Nvm i found out lol

Good that you found out but.. why are you laughing out loud for matchmaking in Halo Wars?

Enter The Nutty
04-10-2009, 02:36 PM
because its funny...lol...you don't get it?