PDA

View Full Version : Gamerpic questions

hoggys2much
04-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Can someonehelp me with this, A couple of days ago I changed my GamerTag picture to another pic of the gorgeous Lara Croft but this forum and also on xbox.com still has my old one! What? Why? Why is my old one still up on these forums?

Also why do so many people use these fucked up immature waste of space ugly kiddie Avatars for there gamerpic? In my opinion I really wish there was a PERMANENT delete avatar option on Live! Who ever came up with that idea should be shot!

oDrPepper
04-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Maybe because they aren't as narrow minded as you?
Plenty of people like addition of avatars, just because you don't doesn't mean they shouldn't.

she haunts me
04-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Maybe because they aren't as narrow minded as you?
Plenty of people like addition of avatars, just because you don't doesn't my they shouldn't.

Exactly. I can't stand Laura Croft. Maybe like 12 years ago when Tomb Raider was actually a decent series, but now? HA. So who in the world would use one of them? Seriously. To each his own. The avatar gamerpics you see isn't your gamerpic so don't worry about it.

And your gamerpic on both sites is of your precious Laura (gorgeous? Maybe if she were REAL!), so your babbling on about nothing.

[Waggly Bean]
04-10-2009, 10:33 AM
I can't stand Laura Croft.
Haha. Laura Croft... :p

Also why do so many people use these fucked up immature waste of space ugly kiddie Avatars for there gamerpic? In my opinion I really wish there was a PERMANENT delete avatar option on Live! Who ever came up with that idea should be shot!
Yeah this statement is ridiculous. Having more choice and more options is always a better thing, but you think it would be better to limit everyone's options by taking this feature away?

she haunts me
04-10-2009, 10:36 AM
;1809242']Haha. Laura Croft... :p

LOL. WHOOPS! You can tell I don't like her anymore. ;)