PDA

View Full Version : Cheats

GSDrag
04-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Does anyone know if cheats will disable achievements?

ponypo2001
04-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Er,what cheats? There are none as far as I'm aware.If there are any,I'm sure they will.

McStabber
04-10-2009, 03:25 PM
There is, And they dont.
I've only used the money and ammo cheat and so far ive been unlocking cheevos as normal.

Taker447
04-10-2009, 03:36 PM
To be honest you really don't need cheats for this game. its pretty straight forward and easy enough to get through without cheats.

ponypo2001
04-10-2009, 04:21 PM
There is, And they dont.
I've only used the money and ammo cheat and so far ive been unlocking cheevos as normal.

So,what are these cheats? I've not heard of any.Is this to do with the DLC that was meant to be available as I see nothing on the Marketplace?

McStabber
04-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Doubt it, Their pretty much the same cheats from the first game.

$5,000: While in Don view, press X, Y, X(2), Y, click Left Analog-stick. Note: There is a five minute lockout before this code can be re-enabled. To bypass this, save the game after the code has been enabled, quit the game, then reload your saved game.

Full health: While in Don view, press Left, X, Right, Y, Right, click Left Analog-stick. Note: There is a five minute lockout before this code can be re-enabled. To bypass this, save the game after the code has been enabled, quit the game, then reload your saved game.

Full ammunition: While in Don view, press Y, Left, Y, Right, X, click Right Analog-stick. Note: There is a five minute lockout before this code can be re-enabled. To bypass this, save the game after the code has been enabled, quit the game, then reload your saved game.

martdude16
04-10-2009, 04:46 PM
^^Thanks.

However, I'm not going to use them unless I absolutely need to.

MAD 69
04-10-2009, 05:09 PM
These are the only cheats so far?

Tieg
04-10-2009, 05:30 PM
To be honest you really don't need cheats for this game. its pretty straight forward and easy enough to get through without cheats.

Yeah...but to be honest...if that is the way they want to play I really couldn't care if they used them or not, its their game to do with as they see fit...as long as they don't use them to affect the multiplayer aspect of the game. From what I see its a simple honest question with honest answer.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!

McStabber
04-10-2009, 06:26 PM
These are the only cheats so far?

Yup.

Also, Found some other stuff if its of any use to anyone.

Weapon locations.

Automatics
Level 1 - Tommy Gun: Already available.
Level 2 - MP38: Granados Compound, Florida. Search the second floor. Level 3 - Modified AK-47: Battaglia Masonry, Cuba. When you enter a certain room, turn left to find a ladder leading underground. Follow the tunnel.

Magnums
Level 1 - .357 Magnum: Already available.
Level 2 - .44 Magnum Force: When attacking Carmine Rosato's Compound in New York, go upstairs in the tiny foyer before approaching Carmine. The Magnum is clearly visible on a desk.
Level 3 - .501 Magnum Enforcer: Battaglia Quarry Chop Shop, Cuba.

Pistols
Level 1 - Pistol: Already available.
Level 2 - Silenced Pistol: Ryan Roth mission, Florida. Found during the mission where he sends you to rescue one of his soldiers.
Level 3 - M1911 silenced : Mangano's Compound, Florida. Search the second floor.

Rifles
Level 1 - Sniper Rifle: Already available.
Level 2 - Spitzer Centerfire: Emilio's packing company, Florida. It is located on the rooftop; an engineer is required to cut the fence.
Level 3 - Vintovka SR-98: Almeida Compound, Cuba. On the second floor on a desk.

Shotguns
Level 1 - Shotgun: Already available.
Level 2 - Sawed-off: Corleone's Compound, New York. As soon as you leave the compound through the main gate, go straight forward, and turn left. There is a hedge that can be burned with an arsonist. The shotgun is behind there.
Level 3 - Schofield Semi-auto: Global Storage Chop Shop, Florida. On the right side of the island, inside the small warehouse.

Attack combos
Arm break : Press RB(3), LB.
Kick to shin: Press RB(2), LB.
Knee to groin: Press LB(2), RB.
Neck punch: Press LB(3), RB.

ITRUK
04-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Cheers for the above ^^

Barad
04-27-2009, 06:29 PM
great this helps!:woop:

GOG909
04-28-2009, 05:10 PM
thanks for the kick to groin combo i might try this out later

BigJonMoo73
04-30-2009, 01:15 AM
I didn't know there were attack combos, thanks for that and the list of where the guns are! yay!

ORTA:316
09-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Which don screen are these cheats entered on? I've tried it on the map screen and they're not working?? Any advise?

PwcrLinux
09-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Which don screen are these cheats entered on? I've tried it on the map screen and they're not working?? Any advise?

Press back button and do a cheat enabled after the cheat is on there is a 5 minutes lock out, after 5 minutes you can cheat again.

Iv AJay vI
09-27-2009, 10:37 PM
These are pretty useful. I only used the one to restock ammo a few times, but still helped out alot.

azurebAt
09-15-2010, 02:49 PM
So, does the ammo cheat still work today? Can't seem to get it to work.

Killerchronic
07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Press back button and do a cheat enabled after the cheat is on there is a 5 minutes lock out, after 5 minutes you can cheat again.

Works fine on the map screen here, doesnt give any acknowledgement but once you exit the don screen whatever cheat you did will have worked.

All cheats still working as of today with all patches (at least i think there was one, was playing online anyway so fully up2date)