PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live

BALD MONKEY 68
04-10-2009, 04:33 PM
My mate is getting an xbox tomorrow when he sorts everything out will he get any free gold membership or does he go on silver and have to purchase the gold,as someone told him xbox are doing gold free for a short period but i begged to differ cheers for any replies.

Jagged 88
04-10-2009, 04:35 PM
If your mate lives in the UK, I think you get the 1 month free Gold account and I'm not sure if you get one with the console.

Jdm
04-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Every Xbox 360 console has a 1 Month free gold trial offer when creating a gamertag. You only can create up to three gamertags on one console to receive the 1 Month of gold. After that, all gamertags created will only receive a Silver Membership.

OldBayFries
04-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Each xbox can have up to 3 gamertags each with a free gold trial for 1 month each. As far as I know.

EDIT: the person above me beat me to it.

iKiddo
04-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Every Xbox 360 console has a 1 Month free gold trial offer when creating a gamertag. You only can create up to three gamertags on one console to receive the 1 Month of gold. After that, all gamertags created will only receive a Silver Membership.

I am not sure its 3 personally. I have made over 5 with the trials.

Jdm
04-10-2009, 04:45 PM

Maybe you're special.;)

As far as I know, 3 should be the limit per console.

Vendetta
04-11-2009, 01:27 AM
Maybe you're special.;)

As far as I know, 3 should be the limit per console.

JDM I also have made 5 free accounts on two of my three consoles (been too lazy to transfer my elite data over to my RE 5) so that I could beat up on noobs in Halo 3 :D

Jdm
04-11-2009, 01:34 AM
JDM I also have made 5 free accounts on two of my three consoles (been too lazy to transfer my elite data over to my RE 5) so that I could beat up on noobs in Halo 3 :D

Maybe you're lucky as well, Vendetta.;)

Either that or 5 is the new limit now. It was 3 before though.

master_shake_350
04-11-2009, 06:33 AM

Each xbox can have up to 3 gamertags each with a free gold trial for 1 month each. As far as I know.

EDIT: the person above me beat me to it.

Everytime I have made a new account it only gives me the option to upgrade to gold and no free 1 month trial.

Is it exclusive to certain countries?

iKiddo
04-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Maybe you're lucky as well, Vendetta.;)

Either that or 5 is the new limit now. It was 3 before though.

Nah were just both in a special club. ;)