PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Upgrade Locations?

oo noxious oo
04-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Can someone compile a list of where to find these? The guide is pretty useless, i've found a few in the compounds but need more...

Tieg
04-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Can someone compile a list of where to find these? The guide is pretty useless, i've found a few in the compounds but need more...

I have them listed in the strategy guide...I'll try to get them down here when I get home unless someone beats me to it.

Tieg
04-10-2009, 06:36 PM
This was posted in another thread and the credit goes to sh0tz UK:

Weapon locations.

Automatics
Level 1 - Tommy Gun: Already available.
Level 2 - MP38: Granados Compound, Florida. Search the second floor. Level 3 - Modified AK-47: Battaglia Masonry, Cuba. When you enter a certain room, turn left to find a ladder leading underground. Follow the tunnel.

Magnums
Level 1 - .357 Magnum: Already available.
Level 2 - .44 Magnum Force: When attacking Carmine Rosato's Compound in New York, go upstairs in the tiny foyer before approaching Carmine. The Magnum is clearly visible on a desk.
Level 3 - .501 Magnum Enforcer: Battaglia Quarry Chop Shop, Cuba.

Pistols
Level 1 - Pistol: Already available.
Level 2 - Silenced Pistol: Ryan Roth mission, Florida. Found during the mission where he sends you to rescue one of his soldiers.
Level 3 - M1911 silenced : Mangano's Compound, Florida. Search the second floor.

Rifles
Level 1 - Sniper Rifle: Already available.
Level 2 - Spitzer Centerfire: Emilio's packing company, Florida. It is located on the rooftop; an engineer is required to cut the fence.
Level 3 - Vintovka SR-98: Almeida Compound, Cuba. On the second floor on a desk.

Shotguns
Level 1 - Shotgun: Already available.
Level 2 - Sawed-off: Corleone's Compound, New York. As soon as you leave the compound through the main gate, go straight forward, and turn left. There is a hedge that can be burned with an arsonist. The shotgun is behind there.
Level 3 - Schofield Semi-auto: Global Storage Chop Shop, Florida. On the right side of the island, inside the small warehouse.

Attack combos
Arm break : Press RB(3), LB.
Kick to shin: Press RB(2), LB.
Knee to groin: Press LB(2), RB.
Neck punch: Press LB(3), RB.

Mr Lank
04-11-2009, 05:07 PM
This was posted in another thread and the credit goes to sh0tz UK:

The Level 3 magnum says its in the Level 3 - .501 Magnum Enforcer: Battaglia Quarry Chop Shop, Cuba.

there isn't a chop shop called that....anyone know where its at?

CunningFox
04-11-2009, 05:14 PM
PLay further through the story and youll find it

GSDrag
04-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Its actually not a chop shop. It is one of the arms rackets in Cuba. It should be somewhat close to the airport if I'm not mistaken. Just look for the Battaglia Quarry.

basler360
04-11-2009, 05:22 PM
The Level 3 magnum says its in the Level 3 - .501 Magnum Enforcer: Battaglia Quarry Chop Shop, Cuba.

there isn't a chop shop called that....anyone know where its at?

Just go to the Battaglia Quarry, that's the place where i found it ;).

Mr Lank
04-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Just go to the Battaglia Quarry, that's the place where i found it ;).

got it thanks

DFB 1708
04-11-2009, 08:26 PM
There is a simple link in the guide that leads to a post with all locations..
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/864/UPlj550=.jpgWelcome To The Gun Show 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg
Collect all level 2 and 3 firearm upgrades.
Thanks to jbaruch76 for posting locations. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1786488&postcount=2) <----- CLICK
This should unlock when attackin Almeida/Mangano compound if you havent missed any weapon earlier.

And just the link is here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1786488&postcount=2)

I Am The Clarkie
04-12-2009, 01:48 AM
Thank You for the List!

I Am The Clarkie
04-12-2009, 03:16 AM
Cannot find the Magnum Level 3 upgrade at the Battaglia Quarry, can anyone discribe where it is in the building?

Blind x360a
04-12-2009, 04:24 AM
Cannot find the Magnum Level 3 upgrade at the Battaglia Quarry, can anyone discribe where it is in the building?
Its not in the building, there should be a lighthouse on the oustide of the buidling. You want to run over there and it is outside the lighthouse.

Hope this helps. :)

seahn
04-12-2009, 08:36 AM
im confused by the attack combos, can anyone clarify how to do these...
thanks

aussiestatic
04-12-2009, 10:03 AM
Level 3 - Schofield Semi-auto: Global Storage Chop Shop, Florida. On the right side of the island, inside the small warehouse.

Where is this? I dont see global storage chop shop/ Im fairly early into the game. can you be more specific

DFB 1708
04-12-2009, 12:58 PM

Where is this? I dont see global storage chop shop/ Im fairly early into the game. can you be more specific

As said get further in-game and u'll find..
Thats what u gotta do, later on a Chop Shop appears..

aussiestatic
04-12-2009, 04:11 PM
As said get further in-game and u'll find..
Thats what u gotta do, later on a Chop Shop appears..

Thanks I figured that out soon after I had posted.

DCS 23
04-12-2009, 04:53 PM
im confused by the attack combos, can anyone clarify how to do these...
thanks
yeah its LT and RT not LB and RB who ever posted it posted it wrong..!