Executions

beyonder911

ok this may sound stupid...but I need help with the "throwing a mobster thru a ground window" I have thrown many thru the window...can someone help...does it have to be like the ledge is there something that pops up to tell you to do it..cuase when i get them close to the window to see it breaks...do you have to be inside or out...does it need to say execute or not ....sheesh this one frustarating me....sorry if it seems redundant...but can someone help..this is the only execution I dont have....thanks

Doesn't have to be a window as far as i know, i tossed a guy over a low wall while outside and got it, Also i think you have to actually throw them not push them up against the edge and the shove them over...to throw them use the RS to swing them or push forward on the LS and release the triggers.

Edited by Sadowan

best way to do it. Is to push the mobster towards the window so your in front of him walking forwards. then he'll rest up against the window then you'll get the option of "Flick RS froward" to chuck the mobster through the window. But for it too count as an execution you must kill him doing it. so beat him up a bit before chucking him through it. Also the window can be broken when doing it.

Way I did this was beat a guy up close to death whilst taking over a business, and grab and walk him to about 3 feet from the window with his back to it. Then stand still, and move left stick up and let go of triggers at the same time. Window was boarded up btw, but he still went flying through.

The lethal blow was throwing him into the building, but I don't think which way he travels through the window matters.