PDA

View Full Version : Disarm execution

ponypo2001
04-10-2009, 07:55 PM
I remember this being somewhat of a pain in the original,and,like the original,I do exactly what it says but the mobster will not drop his weapon (shoot in the shoulder it says).I've tried other things like shooting their arm and their hand.I've also tried both shoulders and arms and nothing works.Any hints on how you can get this one somewhat reliably as it's the last I need.Thankies.

TankCommando
04-10-2009, 09:02 PM
I remember this being somewhat of a pain in the original,and,like the original,I do exactly what it says but the mobster will not drop his weapon (shoot in the shoulder it says).I've tried other things like shooting their arm and their hand.I've also tried both shoulders and arms and nothing works.Any hints on how you can get this one somewhat reliably as it's the last I need.Thankies.

They don't always drop their weapons. Just keep trying and it will eventually happen. Be sure to shoot their right arm (if you are facing them, and they are facing you, the arm on your left).

The Dauntless
04-10-2009, 09:05 PM
How weird.

I have only just started Florida and I already have 7 of the Disarm Exectuions against mobsters and I havent even tried to get this one yet.

Looks like it might be just luck...