PDA

View Full Version : Cure Achievement Glitch...

kliqIMB
04-10-2009, 08:40 PM
So since I don't usually get into the red, I just strummed all the way down at the very beginning and then just played the rest of the song and finished in the green. Didn't unlock.

Then I waited until the middle of song strummed down to the red, beat the song in the green. Didn't unlock.

THEN, I played all the wrong notes thinking maybe strumming down wouldn't work. Didn't unlock.

I've tried drums and bass too, but nothing seems to work.

This is what the guide says:

During a performance, drop down into the red on the rock meter, then recover back to green rock meter and complete the song.

So I'm at a loss. Has this happened to anyone else.

On a lighter note, I've been using this site for a while I just never signed up and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributes because I've gotten some pretty hard achievements because of you guys. *cough* The Last Remnant *cough*

xXryannn
04-10-2009, 08:44 PM
I unlocked it when I strummed into red in the beginning and finished the song.

Expert bass, Fight Fire With Fire (going for the bass achievement, which is annoying as hell).

Maybe you already have it unlocked?

kliqIMB
04-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Sadly I did not already have the achievement, but while waiting for a reply I got it, dunno why it happened but it did.

I hate the Fight Fire With Fire achievement I can FC more than half the songs on guitar, but those stupid open notes get me.

missy kitty
04-11-2009, 02:18 AM
yea well its good u got it, I'm guessing though for anyone else that the problem was you didn't go in blinking red, just red. I think you need to be like just a few notes away from failing, idk though

CyanideSpirit
04-11-2009, 03:49 AM
I got the achievement normally

tdraggin
04-11-2009, 11:40 PM
im having the same problem ive tried on all difficulties and nothing

wazz1
04-12-2009, 11:41 PM
I think maybe it has to be in quickplay? idk i got it by expert gtr quickplay stone cold crazy (shortest song in game) dropping into red @ beginning and finishing the rest normally.

Bl°°dwolf
04-13-2009, 03:53 AM
No. I and several others I know have gotten it in career mode.

TA Sasuke
04-13-2009, 03:56 AM
It's just another Neversoft achievement glitch. You'll get it eventually, or maybe you'll never get it! Who knows.