PDA

View Full Version : Safecracker 75G - Crack All Safes

DJ Seg E
04-10-2009, 09:09 PM
hello all,
This achievement seems simple enough, however the one thing that is playing on my mind is that in new york i didnt take over all the business's before it forced me to blow up the guys compound and after that, the only business's left on the map were the ones that i owned!
Will this stop me getting the achievement or can i go back and extort the business's it forced me to miss somehow?
cheers

oo noxious oo
04-10-2009, 09:45 PM
You can goto all businesses, even ones you own and take the safes

TankCommando
04-10-2009, 09:55 PM
hello all,
This achievement seems simple enough, however the one thing that is playing on my mind is that in new york i didnt take over all the business's before it forced me to blow up the guys compound and after that, the only business's left on the map were the ones that i owned!
Will this stop me getting the achievement or can i go back and extort the business's it forced me to miss somehow?
cheers

I don't see how that is possible. You have to take over all businesses to unlock the ability to blow up an enemies compound. Unless they took a business back after you unlocked the compound? :confused:

thomasmc14
04-11-2009, 10:08 AM
I accidently blew up the 1st compound and didn't crack the safe, does this mean that i can't get it again in this save?

The-Great-Sepulchre
04-11-2009, 10:22 AM
If it's anything like the first game, the compunds you destroy with eventually repair and you'll be the owner leaving you to walk in there and take the safe.

Danteveli
04-11-2009, 01:21 PM
yes it s the same you can go again to blown compound because its your property.

MANORISM 999
04-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Are there safes in police stations? hospitals? safe houses? airports? compounds ????
thanks in advance

ponypo2001
04-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Are there safes in police stations? hospitals? safe houses? airports? compounds ????
thanks in advance

There has been at least 1 in an airport but a mission favour sent me there to open it.Plus they are all listed in the Don's view so you only have to go there to see which you are missing.

MANORISM 999
04-11-2009, 04:34 PM
There has been at least 1 in an airport but a mission favour sent me there to open it.Plus they are all listed in the Don's view so you only have to go there to see which you are missing.

OH WOW! im so dum lol cheers mate i only need 1 thats in florida

CunningFox
04-11-2009, 05:03 PM
You can enter all buildings with safes once you wait for them to reopen

neeker75
04-12-2009, 02:48 AM
thanks in advance

You can check your game to find out which places have safes. Press Start, Don's View, click right a few times and you should see a list of crackable safes. Some areas may not be available until certain missions show up, e.g., the Federal Building in NY, the one in Florida Airport, etc.