Set-piece master achievement?!

luuwat

i did all 5 set pieces following it from 2 corners on left/right and a free kick and im sure ive scored several goals from these as i put replays on!

how the hell do you unlock this achievement?

To create a set-piece you go into your tactics then push http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/rb.png til it comes up the set piece menu. I created 2 left corners , 2 right corners and a free kick , make them really simple and make them end with a shot on goal. then go to your match and you must watch the game and put replays on for corners and set pieces. I got this after about 6 games.

^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok well heres how i done it,

i used the guide to start with, created 2 left corners 2 right corners and a free kick, making sure each one ended with a shot. then i saved them in there custom slots.

anyway heres what i didafter creating the set pieces use RB to tab across to TEAM. in here on the bottom right corner of the screen is your teams tactics.

they will say things like corners (L) then mixed next to it, tick this option and choose custom. repeat this process for right corners and free kicks.

what this does is anytime you get a corner it will ALWAYS run your custom set piece not do it sometimes (as it was on mixed)

watch the next match and whenever you see a corner scored voila.

hope you can follow this as its hard to explain, good luck

i used the guide to start with, created 2 left corners 2 right corners and a free kick, making sure each one ended with a shot. then i saved them in there custom slots.

anyway heres what i didafter creating the set pieces use RB to tab across to TEAM. in here on the bottom right corner of the screen is your teams tactics.

they will say things like corners (L) then mixed next to it, tick this option and choose custom. repeat this process for right corners and free kicks.

what this does is anytime you get a corner it will ALWAYS run your custom set piece not do it sometimes (as it was on mixed)

thanks dude,

will check it out, and hope it unlocks soon!

will get back if i have any problems ;0)

• 8 months later...

Tnx for the hint, but i can't understand if i have to score a goal with every scheme in a single match (5 goals minimum), if i have to score at least 1 goal with 5 schemes, doesn't matter if they're the same and in different matches, or whatever... :confused:

EDIT: Got it after writing this post, a classic :D

I dunno what happened, cause i was watching tv..

Edited by Gottle