PDA

View Full Version : How is it?

sirnerd84
04-11-2009, 02:29 AM
I've read several reviews for the game so far and still can't decide if I should buy it. I was a huge fan of the first one. I tried the trial and wasn't impressed. Does it get better? I just didn't find it as addictive as CotW.

FlipSwitch
04-11-2009, 06:43 PM
I like it myself. Tbh the main attraction comes from the aspiration to have the awesome ships you see in the shipyards, and to find the psi powers (epic useful, CotW needed Psi ^^) an the minigames.

Thats just my opinion. Not having played the demo im not the best person to comment i suppose, i just downloaded it straight up ^^

Lil Miss Death
04-11-2009, 07:04 PM
got the full version on the pc and its not great , same as you i loved the first and have just finished it + dlc , but will never waste ms points for Puzzle Quest: Galactrix (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=994)

Tylosargerchia
04-25-2009, 02:11 AM
I think this game is horrible. The first one is SO good, and they blew it with Galactrix. This is such a huge disappointment for me since I loved the first one so much! My advice is to pass on the game. It is actually a waste of TWENTY FREAKIN' DOLLARS! I can't believe the pricepoint on this one...

ProjectSix
04-25-2009, 06:13 PM
I loved the first one too and am enjoying this one. I admit its not as good as the first one and the price is a little too high, but if you loved the first one I think its worth it. I mean it costs $20 to go see a movie :)