PDA

View Full Version : May Keys WHERE?

o iCeBoArDs o
04-11-2009, 06:39 PM
The Roadmap says first level many keys I just see 1 and not more where the fuck are they?

Title*Many

SWAGGART
04-18-2009, 01:52 AM
Yeah why dont somebody answer his question, or why let a guide be put on here saying there are numerous keys when there is obviously just one lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

This is what i done, play the level destroy the war machines the one with the 2 levers either side of the door, there are about 9 or 10 keys on this level you dont have to destroy the machines just farm the keys and quit then re enter and there all back i farmed about 80 t0 90 keys in 15 minutes real easy, then crack on with the game collecting any keys you find along the way i finished the game with 100 keys left lol,

they should tell you to do this in the guide i dont know why they dont but hey you know now hope this finds and helps someone.Peace SWAGGART

Andrew x360a
04-18-2009, 03:43 AM
There's at least a dozen keys on the first level. The five or six in the central courtyard also respawn when you go to one of the side areas and then come back. If you can't find them, you aren't looking very hard. Several are in plain site, one is on top of the wall, and a couple of others are under boxes and debris that you can smash.