PDA

View Full Version : Lone Wolf Locations?

Muta32
04-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Ok I spotted one near the graveyard in Florida, but I accidentally bumped into him (cause police bumped into me) and he wouldn't talk to me. I went back later and couldn't find him. I haven't found any others yet. And yes I know soldiers are also located at places you own. But does anyone know of, or could please make a list of, popular hangouts for the soldiers that are out of the way (as in not located at buisnesses/compounds)?

DFB 1708
04-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Ok I spotted one near the graveyard in Florida, but I accidentally bumped into him (cause police bumped into me) and he wouldn't talk to me. I went back later and couldn't find him. I haven't found any others yet. And yes I know soldiers are also located at places you own. But does anyone know of, or could please make a list of, popular hangouts for the soldiers that are out of the way (as in not located at buisnesses/compounds)?

There is a list already, it was only not on 1st page, I think :). Here is the list, when you find one that isn't on it please say so :) (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=138223)