ARGH! I don't mean to say anything bad about x360a (cause I think they're great), but

Diabloguy56

x360A's Admin's are almost UNREACHABLE! I've emailed them all, messaged them over Xbox Live, Messaged them over Xbox Live about the emails I sent them and that they were important, tried to get their IM SN's (they asked me what mine was), I have posted in the forums about meeting them, added everyones SN's to my friends lists, AND NOTHING! I CANT REACH THEM! The only person I've been able to reach easily was DaKing (Tournament Director)... But, no one else. X360A Team, PLEASE try to be more reachable to people who need/want to talk to you. Thanks very much, no harsh words intended,

Forrest

You are possibly trying to get hold of me personally in my busiest two weeks of the year where I spend 14 hours a day writing articles and pieces on non sensical legislation of the European Union... But after xmas and for the other 50 weeks of the year, I'm as accessible as pie, cause pie is really accessible...

I'm sure if you ask everyone else in the world that can pretty much vouch for our amazing accessibility, but unfortunately, we all have busy periods and this tends to be most of ours.

You are possibly trying to get hold of me personally in my busiest two weeks of the year where I spend 14 hours a day writing articles and pieces on non sensical legislation of the European Union... But after xmas and for the other 50 weeks of the year, I'm as accessible as pie, cause pie is really accessible...

I'm sure if you ask everyone else in the world that can pretty much vouch for our amazing accessibility, but unfortunately, we all have busy periods and this tends to be most of ours.

LOL "Pie is really accessible" :)... Sorry to hear about the articles, its tough (not that I would know I havent written very big documents lol)... Well, good luck, hopefully we can talk in a few weeks :). no hard words on the last post... (:woop: i said that twice!). Good luck again! Sorry im making so many typos im sitting on the floor with the keyboard below me so its harder than typing on a desk ;). Break a leg (wow how many times to i have to say "good Luck" in different and similar forms?) :drunk

I've done it all homez... Well, they are all realy busy for now, so i will reach them after XMas :).. its actually better like that cause by then my website will be finished. I just found it strange that AL the admins werent reachable. Well, it'll change after Xmas like webbmeister said :)

As I say Forrest, usually, we're all pretty much on the ball and you can pretty much get hold of one of us if not all of us, but I for one have had to turn off a bit, especially now, but all will be back to normal after xmas and then again until next December the 1st :p

Oh and Wreckon, nice pun there ;)

Thats good to hear :) (I get the feeling people are thinking that i'm being offensive towards X360A)... Dont worry, im not being offensive at all. I've been with you guys since the beggining! Well, I've been using your website, not been posting in the forums. I've only had this account for a few months and never use it (Which I should). Well, when you read the email that I sent (After XMas sometime), I think you will be happy with it, as it will bring much more attention to X360A and would also bring less competition to X360A :).

If you sent me a friend request and I didn't accept it, it's probably because you didn't send me a message with it. I get on average about 5 to 10 friend requests a day and unless there's a message attached to it, it gets declined. If you ever need my help man, please let me know what it is in a message and I'll do what I can. :)