PDA

View Full Version : Not able to go to Cuba or New York!

StephenG70
04-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Hi, i've completed this game and i only need 2 more achievements, Accept This As A Gift and Welcome To The Gun Show. However, the weapon upgrades and favours I require are in New York and Cuba. Currently I am in Florida and when I go to the airport the lady who you get tickets from is nowhere to be seen. So after you complete the game can you not return to Cuba or New York or is the lady jusy not there and if she isnt there, when will she be back?

GSDrag
04-12-2009, 12:33 AM
If you completed the game you should be able to return and make trips to both Cuba and New York.

The only times she would not be there is during the part of the story where the workers are on strike.

Try quitting out and restarting your save.

Fifa08Meister
04-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Hi, i've completed this game and i only need 2 more achievements, Accept This As A Gift and Welcome To The Gun Show. However, the weapon upgrades and favours I require are in New York and Cuba. Currently I am in Florida and when I go to the airport the lady who you get tickets from is nowhere to be seen. So after you complete the game can you not return to Cuba or New York or is the lady jusy not there and if she isnt there, when will she be back?

Well that might be something to do with your save as ive completed the game and i can go back and forth to the other places.

Try Saving it and reloading ure save that might work.