PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ music in Dark Athena credits

Jet1337
04-12-2009, 03:25 AM
These credits are pretty damn long, almost as long as Guitar Hero 2's credits. So after a few minutes this NES-style music starts playing and I'm like, "WTF?!?". DOES NOT FIT!

EOU Findub
04-14-2009, 01:50 AM
LOL! I know...I was listening to all of the music after I read this post, I couldn't stop laughing at the techno music and thinking...how in the hell does this fit...?

CyanideBreathMint
04-14-2009, 03:02 AM
Yep, finished it today myself and found myself doing the dog head tilt and ears perking up when I heard that 8-bit music kick in. That ending though...BioShock'ingly bad IMO.

PooN DADDY FLEX
04-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Yeah i had to mute that shat. I was hoping they had an after the credits vid, but nope.

pacokorn77
04-19-2009, 06:52 PM
I saw this thread before beating AoDA, and I was anticipating something crappy. I heard the drums kick in, thinking that is what you guys were talking about (what was that, Seether, Godsmack, anyone?), and it wasn't all that bad, but now (literally, just now, midway thru this post), the techno just started, and yea...sounds like ass. I'll hit my B button and go claim my sniper rifle and bounty cards, thank you.

CrusadingKiller
04-21-2009, 06:35 PM
Hehe I liked the end credit music, goes from the hard rock track into the 8 bit stuff.

Was waiting for something cool like video but nothing there. Though under extras there are some cool videos (intro/outro) from collections.

norbucso
05-07-2009, 11:12 AM
I didn't hear the Athena credits yet but BB has extreme long credits, almost 11 minutes.