PDA

View Full Version : Florida Safe

DOWN4EVER
04-12-2009, 06:28 AM
I cannot seem to find the Florida Airport safe. Could someone help me out with it please, all i have left is that & Mangano Compond. THANKS :)

Tieg
04-12-2009, 06:39 AM
I cannot seem to find the Florida Airport safe. Could someone help me out with it please, all i have left is that & Mangano Compond. THANKS :)

Go back to the lounge where you met Michael and root around looking for doors there. Thats where I found it.

Colonel AJay
04-13-2009, 05:29 PM
Go back to the lounge where you met Michael and root around looking for doors there. Thats where I found it.
Its to the left of the room above the metal detector for luggage. Its on the far left(if your facing the room) down a pair of stairs. Fairly easy to walk right by them. It isnt behind any doors.

Tieg
04-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Its to the left of the room above the metal detector for luggage. Its on the far left(if your facing the room) down a pair of stairs. Fairly easy to walk right by them. It isnt behind any doors.

My apologies for the misleading info...it had been a while since I had gotten that one. Thx for the back up Colonel AJay :)

DOWN4EVER
04-21-2009, 10:12 PM
My apologies for the misleading info...it had been a while since I had gotten that one. Thx for the back up Colonel AJay :)

Thanks for the help guys , i am sure i missed that lol

jpg30
04-24-2009, 03:31 PM
im looking for 2 safes in florida, i think mybe the airport one is one of the missing ones, but on the collectables list on florida im missing the safe between jerseys sports bar and elite diner, and the one between active electronics and lanskys deli.

anyone know which these 2 safes are?

cheers.