PDA

View Full Version : Cards Tips

GrandChamp129
04-12-2009, 03:56 PM
Are there any tips on getting all 320 cards or is this really that time consuming? even with editing the opposing players ratings.

pokerpro619
04-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Are there any tips on getting all 320 cards or is this really that time consuming? even with editing the opposing players ratings.
besides trying for them while playing in season, you can create a league with your friends nd just boost for them there

KSizzle
04-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Do you have to get them during a season? I don't know if this has been asked, but can you obtain all the cards using 2 controllers? Like if I need x amount of rbis with Jeter (just an example) could I do it against player 2 and unlock them?

GrandChamp129
04-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Do you have to get them during a season? I don't know if this has been asked, but can you obtain all the cards using 2 controllers? Like if I need x amount of rbis with Jeter (just an example) could I do it against player 2 and unlock them?

No you cannot you must play on pro and only one controller.

GMoney157
04-20-2009, 12:05 AM
Here are some of the tips that I can give to help you get them. First you can save in the middle of getting any card except for ones that involve pitching a set number of consecutive scoreless innings. So I wouldn't pitch to try to get those I would go against that pitcher. So for instance say you need the Beckett card of five consecutive hits go into a game get a hit save the game and quit then keep reloading till you get the second hit save keep doing that till you get five. It's a little time consuming but you can will definitely be able to do it this way. Remember it will work for everything but consecutive innings so for k's you could get two strikes on guys save and then keep reloading till you get the strikeout. Another thing I found is that if you get a card in exhibition mode then quit go into the trading card album your profile will save this way if you're going for one card and get it early in the game you don't have to finish the game. (I'd make sure though that if it's a card that would unlock an achievement that you finish the game because this may be what causes achievement glitches also make sure you play a complete game against each team when getting a card to be sure that achievement unlocks) This is the only advice that I have but I think no matter what it'll be fairly time consuming.

KSizzle
04-20-2009, 09:43 AM
No you cannot you must play on pro and only one controller.

Aw man. I figured that was the case. Thanks. Guess I'm gonna have to boost them.

GrandChamp129
04-20-2009, 05:15 PM
Aw man. I figured that was the case. Thanks. Guess I'm gonna have to boost them.

I got all of the cards legit accept the classic cards I used a cheat. It was hell.

anthonyd46
04-28-2009, 03:59 AM

YOU CAN USE TWO CONTROLLERS

For example, lets use howie kendrick of the angels. You need either score 1 run or 1k. Using the two controllers either get him to third or get two strikes on him. Then save and quit the game, unplug the controller, reload the game get the third strike or drive him in from 3rd card is yours.

or

Sometimes if you just get the card requirements say the requirement is get 4rbi. Do it against the 2nd controller. The next time the guy comes up you need save and quit. Keep reloading till you get the hit that will award the rbi and you will get the card. So example: Vlad needs 4 rbi's you got 4 vs the 2nd controller. Vlad comes up in the lineup now save and quit unplug the 2nd controller then reload and get 1 rbi vs the cpu and u will get the card for the 4 rbis.

So the trick is this either set yourself up with the situation and save and quit OR achieve the card vs the second controller, save and quit, then get 1 of whatever u need and you will get the card.

GrandChamp129
04-28-2009, 05:26 PM
YOU CAN USE TWO CONTROLLERS

For example, lets use howie kendrick of the angels. You need either score 1 run or 1k. Using the two controllers either get him to third or get two strikes on him. Then save and quit the game, unplug the controller, reload the game get the third strike or drive him in from 3rd card is yours.

or

Sometimes if you just get the card requirements say the requirement is get 4rbi. Do it against the 2nd controller. The next time the guy comes up you need save and quit. Keep reloading till you get the hit that will award the rbi and you will get the card. So example: Vlad needs 4 rbi's you got 4 vs the 2nd controller. Vlad comes up in the lineup now save and quit unplug the 2nd controller then reload and get 1 rbi vs the cpu and u will get the card for the 4 rbis.

So the trick is this either set yourself up with the situation and save and quit OR achieve the card vs the second controller, save and quit, then get 1 of whatever u need and you will get the card.

doesn't really matter now I already have all the cards.